House gone

M

mid.Bashir

Last friday I woke up to find my (and Dwendorine's, and Cenestra's) house gone. It's house 2138 in Wyndham.

I always payed my rent upfront, more then enough, but with my alts, not with Bashir, the one whom payed for the cottage/lot.

Some people say that paying with alts is bugged, some say it ain't, fact is, my house is gone, along with all my trophies, npc's, porche, garden, consig. merchant, ALL.... (on my consig merchant over 9p worth of crafted/drops)

I immediatly reported it to RightNow, and asked some E&E if I had to do some more. This person suggested mailing to kemor@goa.com too. So I did. So far I didn't hear a thing of neither of those, and soon my housing lot will be dropped from 119plat to 1plat.

Does anyone else had this problem? What did they do? etc...
I know Souflly had this shit too, GOA couldnt do a thing about it and he had to buy the house again etc.
Someone from Amazons of Midgard had the problem too...

plz help, since my crafters are out of bussiness and my stuff is in housevault :(

O

old.moriath

isnt all your stuff on merchants in the village

U

Uberall

afaik u can collect ur stuffs u were holding in the CM and vault at the marketplace . There is a npc who will give them back. I am not sure, maybe bugged too like soo many thing in the game.

G

Gamzy

I lost my house too even though it said I had a few days to pay the rent.. GOA's responce? Your house is your responsability... My responce? 2 canceled subscriptions

M

mid.Bashir

Yes I can normally get those things back from my Consig. Merchant etc, but I think I need a house for that (to place it on) to retreive those... cba to spent money on a bug tbh

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by mid.Bashir
Yes I can normally get those things back from my Consig. Merchant etc, but I think I need a house for that (to place it on) to retreive those... cba to spent money on a bug tbh

no you can retrieve those at the main market if im correct

M

mid.Bashir

I think I visited those market gimps (House Banker), but they said something about "when you got your house back" (I think) :x

G

Gamzy

its a sad fact bashir mate..you won't get your house back :<

M

maun

Happend to me aswell, reported it, end result was nothing.

I

Ironica

HEY! I recognise the prob..

My house was gone after I were away a bit .. Tho I remember I paid enough rent for it.. If indeed the thing is bugged ... something fecked up totally!!

I see now I am not the only one having the prob.. so we should make some more chaos at GOA IMHO ..

I got the same reply: Your house is your responsability ... Whatever.. I know it is.. I would never just let my house be gone.. I only paid 5 to 6 p in total, but still too much to just let drop ..

I think something totally messed up at goa's or at some houses.. And I am also thinking of abandoning my 2 accounts becouse of this ..

Completely logical we have to pay rent, unlogical that house is removed without any warnings, and msg boxes or anything else, house broker bugged (cannot get my iotems out of my vault) .. I can understand the rental system to prevent lots from being taken by suspended accounts, tho give at least a chance to get the house back before someone else buys the lot ..

Thats my opinion.. it suxx.. its bugged.. I hate it ...

I

Ironica

Just shot through my mind >>>>

ROLLBACK on 18th of December.. If you paid rent in the hours that were rolled back, your screwed.. think I'm one of those sad people that paid rent at the wrong time ..

Maybe this is the couse of some more ppls losing their houses..

Anyway.. I still think it suxx.. and I still think they should be mopre clear on it and atleast give warings or whatever ..

Anyway im out again :p

C

chimaira

thats y im on the the few albs not owning a house. to much hassle

S

skar_ironfist

I have to agree that it is the players responsibility to look after their houses.

But I would like to say that it is GOA's (And Mythics) responsibility to release bug free code, and actually think about how they implement some of the features.

I believe that responsibilty works both ways.

If GOA do a roll back, they should put a message up that people who paid there rent on such and such a day (ie the day of the roll back) should get their house backs.

GOA will have transactions logs indicating what people bought, so really they should dig through that.

Probably its a bit to much like hard work.

T

Tafaya Anathas

It's happened in the US too, Mythic have never admit that it's a bug, and afaik they never gave a house back because this bug.

C

Cami

Originally posted by Tafaya Anathas
It's happened in the US too, Mythic have never admit that it's a bug, and afaik they never gave a house back because this bug.

Its a feature :p

F

Fafnir

Use your imagination, your house burned down to the ground and you dont have an insurance. But i think its lame they dont fix it. If you have done everything right, then they should fix it. Smelling a bit like SOE and SWG where you could loose everything and they didnt do anything, just deleted your reports.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Currently i beleive the bankers are bugged, Im having the same problem getting my stuff back on Mid Excal. They refuse to display your items, this (afaik) does not mean they are gone tho (fingers crossed).

One word of warning to all, despite what the manual says, monies are NOT currently taken from your consignment merchant if your lock box is empty! So make sure you pay via the lock box at all times!

F

froler-mid

this house patch is a piece of crap anyway!

been there once with alt, got lost, didnt get out, logged there......ffs ;dd

C

Cami

Come to think about it... i bought the guilds house with my shaman, but put 200 bp's in it with my sb....

Maybe i should go put some bp's in it with my shammy too...

BTW - how is it i use the guild's bp's to pay rent with? Need to look it up somewhere :eek:

G

Graknak

i know SF lost his house due this fine "feature" but he was able to get back his CM and housevault items.
However you will loose any cash on yer CM, any interior or exterior decorations including trophies and yer porch and all merchants.
So basically those having a cottage with some trophies loose arround 5p, those with a house loose about 20p , a villa will loose arround 60p and a Mansion prob looses 130p (excluding any price you payed for the lot itself)
I myself never payed with an alt, mainly because my main has all the Bp's i need to pay for the rent ^^
But anyway any houseowners out there be aware and try to pay with yer main where possible or else bad things like these might happen ><

And for Cami all rank 0 chars in a guild can use THEIR OWN bp's as payment, you can't use Guild Bp's for paying rent, only for claiming keeps etc.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Graknak

And for Cami all rank 0 chars in a guild can use THEIR OWN bp's as payment, you can't use Guild Bp's for paying rent, only for claiming keeps etc.

but we can next patch, which wont be too long hopefully

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Gamzy
I lost my house too even though it said I had a few days to pay the rent.. GOA's responce? Your house is your responsability... My responce? 2 canceled subscriptions

That's the same shit I got, fuck them.

edit:

GOA's customer service is worth shit, only thing which makes playing tolerable is Kemor and Zargar, top guys, who are more helpful than goa :)

M

mid.Bashir

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Currently i beleive the bankers are bugged, Im having the same problem getting my stuff back on Mid Excal. They refuse to display your items, this (afaik) does not mean they are gone tho (fingers crossed).

okay, just bought a new house today, on a different zone
(uldale this time). Its a tier 2 one , so no cottage, but a house

I went to the market, to check if the vault would be available NOW.... nothing, just like Whoodoo said (above)...

So atm I lost my CM and my vault, with MP coifs, Mp leather, cloth, TG drops, other drops, ingredients (alot!), DF seals and 2RA and 2 Full respec stones.... so it comes ontop of the 13p i spent today for the new house+npc's.....

STILL no word from neither GOA...

if this continues, i'll be cancelling my 3 accounts soon, after all, where do we pay for?

C

Cami

Originally posted by Graknak

Well thats just silly imo :)

Even tho i dont have a problem with paying for a tier 2 house. If i did, or i lost my internet for a coupple of months i couldnt just promote another member to pay rent due to the above mentioned "feature" ? :)

Anyway, bring on 1.65 ;)

P

pudzy

GOA are so shit at customer support, if ths happend in star wars galaxies, the support WOULD trust you and pay you back what you'd lost or atleast teh value of it, imo thats customer support, you know that if something with the GAME go's wrong someones gona be there it help fix it, GOA don't.. their job, in their opinion, is to keep servers up, and uptodate, when its not just that, they need to support the people that are using them.

C

Cyradix

I lost my house due to the rollback. GOA's response was my house was my responsibility and blablablabla….. I tried to explain I did everything required to maintain my house but I just got standard response emails.
The items that were in my house vault are displayed at the market vaults but when I try to get an item and put it in my inventory I get an illegal vault error.
GOA does nothing to help me with that problem either.

Too bad WoW is planned for June....

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Cyradix
I lost my house due to the rollback. GOA's response was my house was my responsibility and blablablabla….. I tried to explain I did everything required to maintain my house but I just got standard response emails.
The items that were in my house vault are displayed at the market vaults but when I try to get an item and put it in my inventory I get an illegal vault error.
GOA does nothing to help me with that problem either.

thats really bad service :\

Users who are viewing this thread