House for sale! In Eccleston! Bid here! :)

Sandariel

Fledgling Freddie
I'm trying to get rid of my funky little house in Eccleston,
so anyone who's interested feel free to bid here :)

To find it do a /houseface 10, it's at lot #6 in Eccleston and imo a very very nice spot. When I bought it it cost me 15P for the lot + 10 P for the house + some more for the merchants, so I think a min. bid of 20P is fair enough ;)

The price doesn't include any tools or decoration, you will get the merchants currently placed inside tho (gave everyone access to enter/use merchants). You'll have to buy your own porch, too, since afaik it will be destroyed when trading the house.
Well, what else is there to say...
Umm... the auction will end on thursday at 6pm gmt, reserve the right not to sell etc etc.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Elo sand, not seen you on friends list for ages. Thought you had found a proper game to play :D Nice area your house is in, bit close to Roalith for me though, the smell must be awful :p

Sandariel

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Elo sand, not seen you on friends list for ages. Thought you had found a proper game to play Nice area your house is in, bit close to Roalith for me though, the smell must be awful

Ewwwwwoooo Chooooo :D
Simple reason why you didn't see me online a lot:
Whenever I was playing I was playing with either my inf or my necro. Even got my necro to LGM Sc. All Sand does nowadays is sitting at the forge salvaging loads of hinges ( :eek6: ).
Anyway, with ToA incoming I just don't want to waste any more time (and money) on this game for now, that's why I'm selling my house, would keep it till I return (maybe) but I can't.

Daoc sucks anyway nowadays :D

Garaen said:
How do you trade a house?
You buy the deed at the merchant and trade it with someone, that's kinda it. Oh, and you need to do this with the char who bought the lot and built the house. And remember to remove everything in and outside of the house, since everything will be gone after trading (except the merchants according to VN boards, but I'd remove them anyway, just to be 100% sure) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom