House Destroyed

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Am I right in thinking if your house gets destroyed you lose all the items on your CM?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Nope, just buy a new house with the same character that owned the old one - put up a CM and they should all be there.

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Holy moley, thanks!

Unless it's a wind up, in which case nerf!

I'll let you know!

rep anyway!

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
You dont have to buy a new house tho,

there are Repossesing (sp?) merchants in the main villages, which give the stuff from your CM and your vault. (house vault)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
On hib my Druid had some artifacts on his CM, I transfered the house to my BB and setup a new one in our guild village - but i used a different character, the CM was empty.

Using a deed of transfer I transfered the house back to my Druid, put up a new CM and all my items returned :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Tualatin said:
You dont have to buy a new house tho,

there are Repossesing (sp?) merchants in the main villages, which give the stuff from your CM and your vault. (house vault)

Its my understanding these do the house vaults only ?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
There is an FAQ about this on RightNow. Many very common questions are answered there and you can save yourself a lot of time by checking to see if your problem is answered before sending in a query to customer support or posting on forums.

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah but last time I used Rightnow I asked for my stuff to be given back to my Heretic. SEVERAL months later I still haven't had a response.

Tears was kind enought to answer it in 5 mins. :worthy:

Not that I'm angry or anything...

But yes, thanks for the link Requiel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom