House available for all !

Ronin

Fledgling Freddie
This message goes to the people ingame that doesent have access to any house due to not belonging to a guild that has one, or not owning any private house. And ofc everyone else ;)
You are free to use our guildhouse as a haven for binding, using merchants, crafting tools and naturally free drinks at the upper bar. :drink:
This way you will have alot easier traveling thru the realm due to teleporters witch enlightens game experience imo.

<For those that dont know>

To be albe to teleport to the housing zone thru Gothwite teleporter, Castle Souvage sending pad or by releaseing you must bind in the house once.
After that you may have 2 bindpoints. One in the house witch will send you there after death by typing /house release, the other bind point works as usuall by typing /release and you will end up at your last regular bindpoint.
After you binded in house you can use the teleporters to get to the house zone.
To find our house (easiest way) you enter the house zone, to the left of the camelot entrance viewed from Cotswold. Just follow the zonewall.
When you enter house zone you type /houseface 90, and your char will turn you to our house witch is the first one to the right when entering zone.

Finaly... Welcome :D

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ronin said:
<For those that dont know>

To be albe to teleport to the housing zone thru Gothwite teleporter, Castle Souvage sending pad or by releaseing you must bind in the house once.
After that you may have 2 bindpoints. One in the house witch will send you there after death by typing /house release, the other bind point works as usuall by typing /release and you will end up at your last regular bindpoint.
After you binded in house you can use the teleporters to get to the house zone.

You can only teleport from Gothwaite or Sauvage pad if you either own the house or it is a guild house and you belong to that guild.

If you bind in the house you can /release house when you die to port to the front of the house.

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sure alot of people will be greatful for this mate ;-)

Nice to see albs who arent selfish.

Ronin

Fledgling Freddie
Thx guys :D

And sorry for the typos, youre right its /release house.
Didnt know one had to be guilded to use the teleport pads.
Thx for telling me. If someone wants to use the teleport pad to get to house let me know and i put you up as "guest".
Perhapes that will work.

Oh and another thing, we dont have room for Lathe/forge/Alchemy table at the same time, and we dont have all the NPC´s up at the same time due to house slots. If you want to change a material npc for another just tell one of the guild officers online and they put em up.

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Cool, good to know a good place to crash in the latenights :cheers:

Ronin

Fledgling Freddie
Archon said:
Cool, good to know a good place to crash in the latenights :cheers:

Youre welcome to crash m8, but if i cath you sleeping in the "king" beds.... things will get UGLY ! :twak: We have the guest beds across the room =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom