Hotmail down?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Anyone else having trouble with Hotmail at the moment? Page doesnt come up at all

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yeah, a lot of American sites are down atm.. Including daoc :eek:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Strange..

Perhaps they introduced this new law where Obama can press a button to turn off teh internets

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
lots of EA sites down aswell. Cant update my mass effect and Dragon Age ive just installed on my new comp. :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Trying a proxy through US, which works. Conspiracy!

Corran

Part of the furniture
hotmail been dodgy for last couple days for me... messages i send keep getting kicked back, no matter who i send them too... the FBI are after me and blocking my attempted escape plans i think :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
hotmail been dodgy for last couple days for me... messages i send keep getting kicked back, no matter who i send them too... the FBI are after me and blocking my attempted escape plans i think :p

What have you done now? :D

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Ahhh Bredbandsbolaget is having problems with some DNS servers, they should be up and running again at 22:00 tonight. :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
How come toxic taste like FH works when nothing important does? Like, erhm, DaoC, or....hotmail.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
From where did you get the name "Bahumat"?

Correct spelling is Bahamut, but as it's so popular I changed it so I would not have trouble using the name in computer games. Most people don't notice the incorrect spelling.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Correct spelling is Bahamut, but as it's so popular I changed it so I would not have trouble using the name in computer games. Most people don't notice the incorrect spelling.

And to answer your question... Depending on where he got the name, Bahamut is an Aeon in Final Fantasy X or a giant fish that holds up the world in Arabian mythology, similar to Atlas in Greek mythology I guess.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Bahamut is from lots of the previous Final Fantasy games.
Bahumat is better <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom