Hotkeying armour and TKA advice

D

darbey

AS ive only really had support classes ive never even needed to buy armour before however as im holo grinding through unarmed and tka i understand a set of ubese or composite armour is in order. Can anyone give me some instructions on how to set up a a hot key to equip and unequip a suit of armour or point me in the direction of a web site that can help. Also id appreciate some advice on what to fight, where to fight and what styles to use to make the journey easier.

I have just surrendered my combat med skills with the view of working my way up to master doctor but still have master medic so i can heal myself pretty well although not at the buffing stage yet.
I am usually based around coronet on Correlia but can travel to wherever necessary.

Thanks

N

Nightchill

For the unarmed trees a set of good Mabari is fine and probably better idea than Ubese (unless you have a lot of cash to burn, you'll get through armour quickly). Ensure you get yourself a set of vibroknucklers, even before you have the cert.

Speed sliced ones should be less than two seconds.

Put a stun/blind on them (without VKs equipped) then go berserk, then equip VKs. The HAM cost of VKs is enormous so try not to have them on when you do any styles.

Intimidate has a 20m or so range and doesn't count as an aggressive move until it sticks. Feel free to try to Intim (make sure you're out of melee range). If it fails, heal yourself back up. Repeat until it's stuck. Again, only really neccessary for bigger mobs.

Once you have dizzy+kd hunt humanoid mobs, there's plenty of good/easy dungeons around.

Users who are viewing this thread