Hotels in London nearby Wembley

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Me and a few friends are off to see Muse at Wembley this June and basically we're after a hotel that's close to Wembley and doesn't cost the earth to stay in, being close to some decent pubs or clubs is a bonus but quite frankly not essential as far as i'm concerned :p

Hostels are out of the question alas since one of the group refuses to stay in them, heh :)

I know this isn't exactly phrased accurately but hey, moo.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Wembley is an utter shithole and you really wouldn´t want to stay there when central London is a 20 minute tuberide away. If one of your group refuses to stay in a hostel, I suggest he subsidises the rest of you, selfish bugger. Plus in hostels you get to meet hot foreign chicks*

(*may not be true in London - could be DSS down and outs, but check www.hostelbookers.com for ratings and reviews).

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Heh, yea we'd found a hostel to stay in that would have been £45 each for the 2 night stay that's 25minutes on the tube but meh, the minority appears to scupper that plan ;)

Ch3t, oh believe me I realise what i'm asking there :(

Thanks G for that link, I hope i can just convince certain parties to go along

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
just google london hotels and go through last minute or something, you can noramlly find 2 or 3 * that are about £45 per night, though i don;t know how close you'll be to wembley

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
im pretty sure theres like a travelodge at wembley. or maybe brent cross. who knows?!

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
yeah, but meeting hot foreign chicks in hostels might end up with you being slowly dismemebered in a warehouse somewhere for other peoples entertainment...or does that just happen in movies?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I stayed at a hotel about 2 mins walk from Wembley when I went to watch Cage Rage - was great as loads of the fighters were there as well - try getting in a 6 man lift with 2 meatheads and their trainers....and you need to fart.

In the bar afterward with them and all as well - would have been great as well but my mate and I were proper trashed so thought best of trying to hold a conversation with any of em..

Just checked and it was the Wembley Plaze - think we got a room for £75 just on the web couple of days before we went - and the advertised price in the foyer was £150 a night, no idea what website we booked through - just searched on google for something like cheap hotels wembley or some variation on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom