Hotel in London...

Salteh

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there!

I've asked this at IRC too and some of you gave me sexy answers. I'm asking here again... because more people will now have the chance to reply - how kind of me! :rolleyes: :D.
Somewhere in April my father and a friend will be going to london - Ray Davies in concert. They are looking for a decent but not expensive hotel.. close to the theatre if possible.

The UCL Bloomsbury
15 Gordon Street
WC1H 0AH
'how to find us'

If you don't know any hotels maybe you know some websites wich list.. UK hotels ?
The one who points us to the sexiest hotel might recieve.........
a COOKIE! :eek2:

-Salteh-

DaGen

Fledgling Freddie
Do an internet search on 'hotels in Lodon', should bring something back.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
What's your defintion of 'not expensive' given that you're looking for a hotel in the prime tourist area of the second most expensive city in the world...

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Ray Davies was shot in the leg in Florida too btw, though he seems to be ok.

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Im building a website on this atm it should be up within a few days. If you can wait that is. The bosses need to ok it.

Salteh

Fledgling Freddie
DaGaffer said:
What's your defintion of 'not expensive' given that you're looking for a hotel in the prime tourist area of the second most expensive city in the world...

not expensive = one of the least expensive ones! :)

-------
!! found londonnights.com :p

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
The Thistle chain have a deal on at the moment in the Ryan close to King's Cross. It's not that far from the Bloomsbury, 1 stop on either the Bakerloo, Hammersmith or Circle line, or about 8 minutes walking. I'm not sure when the deal ends, but even at full price, they aren't that expensive, nor are they terrible hotels.

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
DaGen said:
Do an internet search on 'hotels in Lodon', should bring something back.

It may well bring something back but I don't think that's much use to Salteh as he wants London. Unless Lodon is near?

WAAAHH!!

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Oh, and hotels specifically in bloomsbury - starting at £45 - buy now to avoid disappointment, heh ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom