Hot hot hot

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ahhh bloody lovely!

Had supper in the garden yesterday (turkey sanger and beer...heaven!) and sat out and did revision in the sun today (while appropriately covered in factor 30) after taking a nice long stroll with B2 this morning....I love it, I love feeling warm and not having to wear 3000 layers of clothing, not even having to bring waterproofs 'just in case' I love it sooo much!!!

Marc

FH is my second home
2 days in the sun and im so brown! Thank god for being half spanish!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
The most epic barbeque that will ever take place is happening tomorrow. Spent £240 on food on saturday, 4 hours prepping it today and theres still some to go. Gonna to be litre upon litre of Sangria and Punch, and a dealer is going to be there.

Good times.

edit - oh, and a dubstep DJ and a paddling pool.

Marc

FH is my second home
The most epic barbeque that will ever take place is happening tomorrow. Spent £240 on food on saturday, 4 hours prepping it today and theres still some to go. Gonna to be litre upon litre of Sangria and Punch, and a dealer is going to be there.

Good times.

edit - oh, and a dubstep DJ and a paddling pool.

It all sounded so epic until the edit

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
the paddling pool is more to keep beers cold in, and the DJ will hopefully be playing bits of everything and not dubby all night

Marc

FH is my second home
the paddling pool is more to keep beers cold in, and the DJ will hopefully be playing bits of everything and not dubby all night

I think its lame you had to fork out all the cash for the food. Whenever we have barbies its an unrwitten rule that everyone brings some food

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
We're charging and entry fee, rather than making people bring food. We've done this because we've made some really really nice stuff, not just burgers and sausages and crap.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Youre advertising a drug dealer being on your premises tomorrow?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Dubstep is a genre of electronic music that has its roots in London's early 2000s UK garage scene. Musically, dubstep is distinguished by its dark mood and emphasis on bass. Dubstep tracks are generally produced at a tempo of around 140 beats per minute and in recent years have developed signature half time rhythms, often heavily shuffled or syncopated, and usually, though not exclusively, including only one snare drum hit per bar, often on the third beat.

You learn something new every day.

Mey

Part of the furniture
:ninja::ninja:

drugsquaddm1704_468x369.jpg

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Dubstep is a genre of electronic music that has its roots in London's early 2000s UK garage scene. Musically, dubstep is distinguished by its dark mood and emphasis on bass, and is universally recognised as a pile of wank. Dubstep tracks are generally produced at a tempo of around 140 beats per minute and in recent years have developed signature half time rhythms, often heavily shuffled or syncopated, and usually, though not exclusively, including only one snare drum hit per bar, often on the third beat.

fixed

Ezteq

Queen of OT
even after the detailed explanation given by soze...i am still none the wiser.

I believe I shall remain impervious to modern music, it is simpler that way.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Dubstep is a genre of electronic music that has its roots in London's early 2000s UK garage scene. Musically, dubstep is distinguished by its dark mood and emphasis on bass. Dubstep tracks are generally produced at a tempo of around 140 beats per minute and in recent years have developed signature half time rhythms, often heavily shuffled or syncopated, and usually, though not exclusively, including only one snare drum hit per bar, often on the third beat.

That shit that's usually blasted out of clapped out corsas then?

Mey

Part of the furniture
Don't know sorry marc, wouldn't suprise me though.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Sat in a nice air-conditioned office with big floor-ceiling windows watching the external thermometer next to the water feature climb into the 20's...

Quite tempted to sleep and generally live in the office until this hot weather fucks off back to spain...

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
my favorite part about the good weather is the lazy warm evenings with an almost eerie mood to it. \o/

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I love the big summer thunder storms, especially if they hapen when i'm in bed achieving optimum cozy. One of the best things ever that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom