Hossie Jumping

C

Ch3tan

This thread will never die, we have to beat the 7 page thread that lilly started.
Syderral?WTF?Robocop??from the year 2020????I doubt he was using a glock.
And remember although he was a god like aim in the book, in the movies they made him continously shitter, remember number 3? i mean he got hacked by a bloke wit a sword! Ed 209 couldn't take him, but a bloke wit a sword nearly did!WTF!

O

old.Hoff_MisTer

Jeez, whats happened to this thread, me thinks half you guys must be running around your local, all cammo'd up. Well when u manage to leave your re-inforced concrete hideout that is.

Images of long haired southern hicks, called the confederate army comes to mind.

Any way,

Hossie jumping - --- --- - - -- NOOOOOOOOOOO

:)

A

Atomic Rammer

Glock? I never said.... errrr...
Wait, let me get in the spirit of this thread.

Of course Robocop was using a fucking glock you moron.
Ok someone dig out some mpegs and prove me wrong. Losers.

hehe

C

Ch3tan

PROVE YOU WRONG grrrrr.................
I'll dig up Ed Nah's dead mother to prove you wrong!
The only thing close to an automatic glock was Ed 209's left arm, which was a mutation of syderral's vocal chords and XEr's head, spouting 33 words of shite every 22.2223343434 seconds.

K

kryt

"This thread will never die, we have to beat the 7 page thread that lilly started."

what about the 123 page, 3070 post thread I started ? ;)

C

Ch3tan

BTW Ed NAh is the author of robocop, just incase anyone wondered :)

O

old.Z3r0Ki77

Erm... didn't read anyones threads, but I'm sure my last one was good... lol, man just play the game and shoot why discuss it ffs.

O

old.Z3r0Ki77

I seem to remember the topic being about hossie Jumping, since I don't unlike some here have the memory of a fish.... lol jk.
Fishes memory = 2 or 3 secs(short term I think, man if that's long term they're fucked)

O

old.Z3r0Ki77

Oh and one last thing, Hi to all, nice playing u all, and if the servers are still up I'll c ya tomorrow, if not .... ah well....

O

old.[YBH]F0st3rs

Is there nothing left to say on this subject.

some one must have somthing to add.

Come on Hoff u must have somthing to say.

O

old.Carl1ng

Is that all you got to say on this subject. hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom