horner

Status
Not open for further replies.

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
/rofl and /ru to u fucking gimp...u really are a piece of cake for evreyone when ur out of di bot range....btw the trick u did with the mobs so as not to give rps was not a problem for me...i killled u for fun not for rps :D...i would have killed you even for loosing rps...

PS: pls give permission to build a monument for the most gimped rr10 sorc :)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
/clap megameight .. he is rr11 and woot .. u killed him lets all praise joo !
w8 soz .. that was sarcastic wasnt it .. :eek:

Attachments

• chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg
    chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 50

Infilly

Fledgling Freddie
kolomparas said:
/rofl and /ru to u fucking gimp...u really are a piece of cake for evreyone when ur out of di bot range....btw the trick u did with the mobs so as not to give rps was not a problem for me...i killled u for fun not for rps :D...i would have killed you even for loosing rps...

PS: pls give permission to build a monument for the most gimped rr10 sorc :)

/rofl and /ru to you adding gimp.... u really are easy when your 1 v 1.... this is when i see you leave the keep.... i like to kill you for fun and not the rp's.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
He was standing on DD traps inside a fop with his levian-al pet ontop of the crau bridge tower tonite

I was insta-stunned
I thought at first it was a mincer
But when it wore off I realised it was the shock of seeing him so far from his DI bot

So i attacked him anyway for a laugh
He ran around like a decapitated western basilisk for a few secs then hit SoI and ML'ed his pet.

His stratagems nearly defeated me till I remembered to use my OP'ed vanish.

I still think he's just a Remoteaccess wannabe :p

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Infilly said:
/rofl and /ru to you adding gimp.... u really are easy when your 1 v 1.... this is when i see you leave the keep.... i like to kill you for fun and not the rp's.

Thanks for the fights Infilly . /mil.

X

xGenocidex

luribeauty said:
horner has to be the biggest r11 chicken and noob.

Ofcourse :p he farmed xpers for his realm rank lol xD you actually expect him to be good vs toa'd people?... i will give horner credit for 1 thing tho... people whine about him and such.. but hes stuck at what hes been doing and made his way up there... i will give him credit for that :p

Aiteal said:
I still think he's just a Remoteaccess wannabe :p

Who'd wanna be remoteaccess? all he does is finds hard points where no one can climb unless they hit the right spot.. sits and waits for the first random xper to runs past onway to fins and lifetaps it ;x hes no better than horner... they both farm xpers for there rr's

andeh

One of Freddy's beloved
judging by the number of horner threads he must be doing something right :)

X

xGenocidex

andeh said:
judging by the number of horner threads he must be doing something right :)

heh alot of horner threads because he won't leave xpers alone :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
horner rocks as person tbh. hes one of my good friends :>

ppl doesnt like hes playstyle, so leave it at that. ppl dont like me, leave it at that im used to it.

no need to make 1000 Threads about horner, just because he kills xp'ers and use DI bot. i think i earned around 40% of my RP on xpers. does it make me to a bad person?? = NO!, i just choose to earn RP the easy way.

and ppl xp'ing in frontiers are in a risc zone of being killed :>

Less horner threads and more Daoc.

/Freggy:eek7: :eek7: :eek7:

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Ok skotoses ton horner Solo?!

standar!!!!1

i have NEVER seen you solo only with some gimp atreides Bd Sm Rm Skald speedbot etc etc :p and ioulia sometimes :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
ibtl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom