Horizons Server ?

O

old.Hellskor

Well, Horizons is (said to be) in stores mid December.

Anyone know about the Server-names, and maybe where the Prydwenites are moving to ? :)

O

old.Bubble

friend beta tested it

He said combat was dull
not much to do

Trying FFXI next :|

S

'Shy

I'm in a dilemma. I really fancy FFXI but I'm not completely bored of DAoC yet, and it's a lot of money to spend for something I might not even play properly. Hmm and now I see this and it looks interesting also :/

F

Fafnir

They have some servernames up but have not confirmed them. And the people who are complaining about content in beta, just read what the devs post. :) They have promised more content at release. We are just testing out their systems atm.

And the crafting is kewl :D Did nothing else than craft for 3 weeks :D

K

katt!

Originally posted by Fafnir
They have some servernames up but have not confirmed them. And the people who are complaining about content in beta, just read what the devs post. :) They have promised more content at release. We are just testing out their systems atm.

of course "it will be better after release".

sheep.jpg

S

'Shy

Originally posted by katt!
of course "it will be better after release".

sheep.jpg

Wow Katt, that's the most I've ever seen you write :D

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by Fafnir

well look at ToA only thing they diden't tested live was the master levels and guess what's filled with bugs according to the US players...
i won't be playing horizons,got bored after a few days beta testing allready and i doubt it will improve that much in release to keep me hooked.
/em starts waiting for DE beta ;)

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by kalgarn
well look at ToA only thing they diden't tested live was the master levels and guess what's filled with bugs according to the US players...
i won't be playing horizons,got bored after a few days beta testing allready and i doubt it will improve that much in release to keep me hooked.
/em starts waiting for DE beta ;)

<sniff>

no hamsters :(

...but if that 'fight-for-land' is only half as good as it sounds :)

... and crafters could be -useful- (bridge repairing)

guess if the game is half as good as the Devs say, it'd be worth a try :)

O

old.Morchaoron

nah horizons is just another everquest (=pve only)

so is ffxi

C

Cyfr

ffxi has pvp soon.

But I personaly don't think it will work out well with the system they currently have.

O

old.Morchaoron

cant believe horizons turned out to be a pve game...

bout 2 years ago or something they have huge plans, you can play angels and demons and they could always pvp vs each other and could instantly travel to the astral plane

you could be a vampire that looks human (or normal), and you had to kill so many people every given amount of time or you would start looking like a ugly ghoul that everyone can attack and guards would come after you

dragons would be very weak at the start but would eventually be huge and you would be able to fly around and pick people up and drop them from 100m in the sky, and other players would be able to travel on your back

but i guess they said "well f8ck that we'll just make another everquest"

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
dragons would be very weak at the start but would eventually be huge and you would be able to fly around and pick people up and drop them from 100m in the sky, and other players would be able to travel on your back
Well as the dragons grow up the will grow bigger, and learn to fly. Heard 90 days and you qualify to grow to next step, if you have completed some stuff, like big enough hoard. And the player riding a dragon is supposed to still be in game, but not until the dragon has reached ancient age.

And then you have the subjucated races that need to be liberated before they become player races.

And then you have the lost races that will be added later on, the story fits better for comming add on etc. cause the use this term lost races. Not like in Daoc where they just spit out another expansion with a new race. :)

And i have no problem with the no pvp part. Will keep alot of thoose leet kids away, i hope. :D And from a dev chat they said there will be some rp servers where the WA (the undead enemy) can win, so on thoose servers players really need to work together to push off the undead.

A

Arcos

am still beta testing it... and tbh... at start it seemed so cool...

even with all their cancelations and changes about classes etc..

but after a few days played.. it bores me..
maybe it is just becose i'm lazy to lvl and stuff.. but in beta the two aspects are Adventure and Tradeskills.. Or known as pve and crafting.. after all not so cool..

so not gonna buy the full game after all...

:moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom