Horizon: Zero Dawn

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The glint birds werent too bad, I just use those arrows that strip armor really well (I forget the name, you use echo shells to craft them though), when you strip armor it also does damage to enemies as well as exposes softer areas, I just pelt the shit out of them then with either fire arrows or stronger direct damage arrows.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Ooooo. Cool. I am level 30 now. Still having fun. Just did cauldron xi. Man some evil tricks on that one i wasnt expecting.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The glint birds werent too bad, I just use those arrows that strip armor really well (I forget the name, you use echo shells to craft them though), when you strip armor it also does damage to enemies as well as exposes softer areas, I just pelt the shit out of them then with either fire arrows or stronger direct damage arrows.
Yeah they are just a pain cause they come in groups of three or four so while im concentrating on one of them the others are being a pita hehe

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just had to get trophies from a stormbird and thundermaw. Wow. Good fights. Loved it :). Had to pull all the tricks out :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I still have to finish up my plat trophy, been playing a fair bit of Wildlands the past week or so though so haven't been active on Horizon (still haven't fininished it tbh), pretty sure I'm getting closer to the end though. Around level 25-26 or so though.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Completed the story. Really good game 46 hours done. Still a few bits and pieces to finish up. Will have to see if i try plat ing it. If i cba to do the hunting quests

Didnt feel to repeptative or anything. Pretty good for an open world game.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Not sure I'll platinum it, we'll see. I love my plat trophies tho, so addictive.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Got to level 44 at completion.

Nice, i'm still not done with it yet like, level 32 or so atm.

just killed the deathbringer machine thingy before you climb that tower

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Think you are a lot ahead on the story than i was. I did all the side quests i found and stuff. So i was quite high level

i did thhe armoury quest before i did the last one in the story to get the spirit weave armour i think that helped a lot

Its worth completing tho to get the end of the story

Marc

FH is my second home
Brilliant game. Best PS4 game I've played since last of us. Only because im a sucker for a good story and this was amazing. I loved the way you got the storyline from the data points you picked up and the whole plot line really made me think.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yeah saw that. When i get back i will have to have a play :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I still haven't finished it, got too much to play atm and just havent gotten around to it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I take a game and play it to the end. I used to flit and never finish anything but have changed recently.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I take a game and play it to the end. I used to flit and never finish anything but have changed recently.

I do normally but with Horizon I was still trying to platinum other games so just fell away from it.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I picked this up in a PS4 Pro bundle earlier in the year but only just started to play it recently. Damn but does it look pretty in 4K with good combat but oh god I hate trying to aim with a controller.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I picked this up in a PS4 Pro bundle earlier in the year but only just started to play it recently. Damn but does it look pretty in 4K with good combat but oh god I hate trying to aim with a controller.

It's not 4k it's a 1440p ish then upscaled.
It is quite a good upscaling technique though.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
You get used to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom