@ Horde

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Is it actually against your guild rules to greykill without reason? If so, do you even care if your members break this rule?

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
Is it actually against your guild rules to greykill without reason? If so, do you even care if your members break this rule?

Hasn't been updated yet.... Warlocks falls under BD rules in our guild rules. So far 100% for and 0% against the poll just has to be public so qq warlock.

Bellona

Banned
FallycSymbol said:
Guess that means you don't really care...

what about you say what you have in mind, instead of asking vague questions

edit: ohh your the bugabusing chanter from CM... :m00:

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
I don't buguse, my brother does... so what if it's a character on my account and I have 7 warnings but no ban ;)?

Was asking coz an alt of mine (not in Fear), was greykilled by a Horde member for absolutely no reason (and it wasnt a lame class either). So yes, QQ.

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
No One In Horde Have Ever Greykilled, Especially Not Me.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
Except this wasnt a BD or Warlock :p

Nah bet it was a leecher that add when u are on 10% doesn't really matter thou. If he/she was killed they most likely earned it. If they think it was wrong just pm a officer/gm of horde and we see what happened and speak with person X that did thing Y that was wrong :twak:

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
Nah bet it was a leecher that add when u are on 10% doesn't really matter thou. If he/she was killed they most likely earned it. If they think it was wrong just pm a officer/gm of horde and we see what happened and speak with person X that did thing Y that was wrong :twak:

Was in goth, hadn't touched the person. I port through the portal, go semi-afk resting, when I come back a 50 Horde kills me for no apparent reason... (My char was a scout and he didn't know who my main was, so he would have no reason to greykill me). I asked him why he greykilled and didn't get a reply. So yes, as I said, QQ.

Bellona

Banned
crying%20baby.jpg

Marc

FH is my second home
Some horde nub starting booing when i killed him with my 24 theurg. Saying his guild were gonna hunt me ROFL. Horde are all gob shites anyway

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
Ame its becouse i AE nuke. And you just "happend" to be in my target.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Xtor is a wannabe necrophiliac. He likes to hump dead bodies but can't find any because he's always face down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom