Horde recruiting

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Lol korgan!!!!! this not ur section or mine :p stop hitting me with ur big sticks in rvr btw:p

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
old.windforce said:
bleh 29 december

to old to rightnow i guess
If old screens wouldn't be outdated then half of horde guild surely get banned :p

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
tabbi.jpg

you mean like this?

(edit: hard to read maybe, its ofc my favorite kobold, Tabbi Nemrod <Horde> :p)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
enkor said:
tabbi.jpg

you mean like this?

(edit: hard to read maybe, its ofc my favorite kobold, Tabbi Nemrod <Horde> :p)

lets be honest enkor, we both know he is role playing a dead bug abuser.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie

too lzay to search more pics now :>
but outdated i guess, anyway, this is the fair playing horde guild :>

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:

too lzay to search more pics now :>
but outdated i guess, anyway, this is the fair playing horde guild :>

Strange that 2 of those spots you can get to w/o lag jumping. I can show you on excal if you like proof
Strange thing nr2 is that 75%+ of those chars ins't in <horde> any more not sure about cloroform thou.

Tubie

Fledgling Freddie
Wow im in 1 of the pics :clap:

p.s no longer in horde tho, dont think they like us aswell :>

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
none of those screens is from 2005 which means at least 8 months old. None of the people is longer a member of Horde (apart from Tabbi who plays gay WoW) and 2 of the places can be reached without bugabusing.

Want some Nexus bug screens from ancient days?
This thread is turning into the same pointless shit most threads Shintari posts in end. Purpose was to inform whoever can be arsed to play full group pk we are recruiting. Last few days we ran full group and did pretty well. We don't abuse bugs, timerstick and kill people buffing so FO posting ancient screens of people who are no member anymore.

Recent screens are welcome and abusers will get kicked

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
just have to post this since enkor keeps posting screens of horde peeps ;)

skold9rt.jpg

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
old.windforce said:
none of those screens is from 2005 which means at least 8 months old. None of the people is longer a member of Horde (apart from Tabbi who plays gay WoW) and 2 of the places can be reached without bugabusing.

Want some Nexus bug screens from ancient days?
This thread is turning into the same pointless shit most threads Shintari posts in end. Purpose was to inform whoever can be arsed to play full group pk we are recruiting. Last few days we ran full group and did pretty well. We don't abuse bugs, timerstick and kill people buffing so FO posting ancient screens of people who are no member anymore.

Recent screens are welcome and abusers will get kicked
Were those exmembers kicked for bugabusing ? NOT ! So shut ur lame mouth wanker ! :D

You do fg pvp well because you are the only active group running tho :D What's up with Avalon server ? Are you too lame for it right ?! :p

You don't bugabuse,timerstick and so on just because you are the only active grp I guess ! "If you see enemies, forget the rules ! " - nice quote from ur forum,so fuck off with ur "fairplay" since most strong guilds are always in enemy list.

You always ready to blame Odins or other guild for lame actions,but you forget/ignore ur own lame actions.Horde is a guild with very bad reputation because at the first months after creation you recomended urself as a bunch of unskilled lamers,who can only bugabuse,nightraid,ally with les bannis and other ur friends and zerg.After the death of PE the best choise would be to revive Httm but you invited all exPE scum into the guild so what did you expect? Live with this label of lamers and noobs forever.

Shintari is better player then you or ur friends by far ! You didn't timerstick to ppl like him in the past because you never had a chance to do it LOL !

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Bonelamencer said:
Were those exmembers kicked for bugabusing ? NOT ! So shut ur lame mouth wanker ! :D

You do fg pvp well because you are the only active group running tho :D What's up with Avalon server ? Are you too lame for it right ?! :p

You don't bugabuse,timerstick and so on just because you are the only active grp I guess ! "If you see enemies, forget the rules ! " - nice quote from ur forum,so fuck off with ur "fairplay" since most strong guilds are always in enemy list.

You always ready to blame Odins or other guild for lame actions,but you forget/ignore ur own lame actions.Horde is a guild with very bad reputation because at the first months after creation you recomended urself as a bunch of unskilled lamers,who can only bugabuse,nightraid,ally with les bannis and other ur friends and zerg.After the death of PE the best choise would be to revive Httm but you invited all exPE scum into the guild so what did you expect? Live with this label of lamers and noobs forever.

Shintari is better player then you or ur friends by far ! You didn't timerstick to ppl like him in the past because you never had a chance to do it LOL !

aren't you that guy that stopped playing this game 6 months ago and still trolling boards here? You have no clue and show that in every post you make.

Are you a professional moron, or just a gifted amateur?

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
aren't you that guy that stopped playing this game 6 months ago and still trolling boards here? You have no clue and show that in every post you make.

/agree

people just tend to ignore him and hope that he will shut up.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
yes i am so hurt that some moron who doesn't have a clue about current state of the game tries to insult me

think again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom