Horde recruiting

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
Renwind said:
just have to post this since enkor keeps posting screens of horde peeps ;)

skold9rt.jpg

Ahahahaha...... hahahaha gogo Finland!! :>>

Rateme

Fledgling Freddie
You do fg pvp well because you are the only active group running tho

Yeasterday when TSE played FG pvp, it was like 4-5 other guilds playing FGs too and Horde was none of the guilds we meet so Bonelamencer stfu :twak:

Horde are not the only ones running FGs!

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
sabbar said:
Ahahahaha...... hahahaha gogo Finland!! :>>

there WASNT an archer up there, honest

and there always was some good reason for support to jump on walls when horde did it, im sure ;)

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Rateme said:
Yeasterday when TSE played FG pvp, it was like 4-5 other guilds playing FGs too and Horde was none of the guilds we meet so Bonelamencer stfu :twak:

Horde are not the only ones running FGs!

We didn't had a fg out last night as we where to low on people.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
Strange that 2 of those spots you can get to w/o lag jumping. I can show you on excal if you like proof
Strange thing nr2 is that 75%+ of those chars ins't in <horde> any more not sure about cloroform thou.

Motherfuckingcockslappingscumsmelling excuses.

Wouldn't it be easier to say "We don't give a fuck" ?

yelling out :

horde never exploits!! (bullshit, but noone cares)

And 75% isn't enough babe, 25% guilt still in horde ! ("oh no what will we do? I think it's time to kick the remaining 25% out because our reputation[ I thought nobody gave fuck about reputation on camlann, I stand corrected] might suffer losses!!")

A similar wisdom on this subject: AUSSIE IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

And to the other retard with the skaldonhaven pic: Wow meijt the flies on a watermelon somewhere in a tired bungalo in nigeria... might care. Nobody else does care truly, if he says he does, he's lying and is trying to flame/ get attention to himself (mates, it was me who took 1000 pics of skold standing on the haven walls) / act like an idiot.

No I mean seriously what the hell did you expect? Should I AWE LIKE A MINDLESS ZOMBIE /awe /awe u took a pic of a skald standing on the haven walls.

Dipstick.

Go away.

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Lothandar said:
Motherfuckingcockslappingscumsmelling excuses.

Wouldn't it be easier to say "We don't give a fuck" ?

yelling out :

horde never exploits!! (bullshit, but noone cares)

And 75% isn't enough babe, 25% guilt still in horde ! ("oh no what will we do? I think it's time to kick the remaining 25% out because our reputation[ I thought nobody gave fuck about reputation on camlann, I stand corrected] might suffer losses!!")

A similar wisdom on this subject: AUSSIE IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

And to the other retard with the skaldonhaven pic: Wow meijt the flies on a watermelon somewhere in a tired bungalo in nigeria... might care. Nobody else does care truly, if he says he does, he's lying and is trying to flame/ get attention to himself (mates, it was me who took 1000 pics of skold standing on the haven walls) / act like an idiot.

No I mean seriously what the hell did you expect? Should I AWE LIKE A MINDLESS ZOMBIE /awe /awe u took a pic of a skald standing on the haven walls.

Dipstick.

Go away.

cant make any sense out of what u just wrote just mindless rambling

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
This thread gets 4 out of 5 stars for incompetance.

If Bonelamencer spoke more it'll get the 5 out of 5 stars it deservers

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
and im still waiting for the video of me strafing, would be cool to see it from someone else's pov :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom