horde, can i join bg for eirynis??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
You got some kind of confidence problem in attacking some of the more "well known" forum posters? Your ego clearly more than makes up for the copius amount of excess room in your piss stained y-fronts. RLY? ORLY!

Yes rly...

ORLY?

Yes rly...

ORLY?

Yes rly...

ORLY?

Yes rly...

ORLY?

Yes rly...

ORLY?

Yes rly...

etc.

:m00:

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
hi retard

that was 2 fg of horde against 86 people in the battlegroup and 3 other fg which added later. We had 3 people death

Killing a bunch of dual logging animists with a pk group is whole different thing.

bah ..it s too hard for you to understand i know
:(

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Yes rly...

ORLY?

Yes rly...

ORLY?

Yes rly...

ORLY?

Yes rly...

ORLY?

Yes rly...

ORLY?

Yes rly...

etc.

:m00:
Less going on the Camlann boards unless you actually play Camlann! tbh

Gibth a rep point if you aggree.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
retard_kart.jpg

mirieth!

Banned
Axtanax said:
bah ..it s too hard for you to understand i know
:(

i don't even play this game anymore, but none-the-less, you're a fucking retard and i hope you die of aids or something similarly painfull and drawn out irl. how can anyone be as fucking retarded as you are? seriously, give up the game now, you're a waste of fucking space, a shit player in a shit guild with no skill what-so-ever.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
mirieth! said:
i don't even play this game anymore, but none-the-less, you're a fucking retard and i hope you die of aids or something similarly painfull and drawn out irl. how can anyone be as fucking retarded as you are? seriously, give up the game now, you're a waste of fucking space, a shit player in a shit guild with no skill what-so-ever.

Omg mirith chill out. You are better then that :(

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
omg lol wtf hi2u2 gud2meetu2

p.s cana i join 4 erinys pls

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
mirieth! said:

i know that the persons that insult behind a monitor about an online game are the worst irl, shame on you:(

bye bye

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That's a rep reset for Ame and a perma ban for Mirieth. All of you need a fucking good look at yourselves tbpfh. Go and fucking grow up.:twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom