horde, can i join bg for eirynis??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Axtanax said:
i really need this encounter uahauahu:sex:

How about.... "no way in hell we will give this encounter to a moron that chains people for no reward." or "that retard will never be invited to any horde encounters cause he is timer sticking people with his guild when he ain't camping djinn stones."

I bet I can find more stuff to whine about on elite but na you ain't worth it.

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
Axtanax said:
i really need this encounter uahauahu:sex:

Learn to spell it 1st kiddie,
Killing 1 fg of animists with cleric/bard/eld/theurg and later sham

Shame you died when we logged non anims :(

/clap, congratz

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
oh look another +1 flame thread, these keep getting better everytime.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Gotrag said:
Trying to get you post count up?

What I'm saying is that people keep posting in these threads, which start out as flame threads and then turn into being completely pointless and then they start typing stuff like "ORLY!", "hi2u", "hi2u2" or some other equally pointless crap.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
What I'm saying is that people keep posting in these threads, which start out as flame threads and then turn into being completely pointless and then they start typing stuff like "ORLY!", "hi2u", "hi2u2" or some other equally pointless crap.

Honestly? fuck of if you don't like it, thats been of the camlann section for ages...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
DocWolfe said:

hi2u :)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Gotrag said:
Honestly? fuck of if you don't like it, thats been of the camlann section for ages...
Same with all threads on FH? :)

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Overdriven said:
omgstfumeightqqwajnirlmdrrhaxx!!"

Urgh, little kids who come to Camlann should be shot.

mate maybe you should read the whole fucking thread before you post.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
DocWolfe said:
mate maybe you should read the whole fucking thread before you post.

Awww. Little boy got all offensive. *Cries* Don't call me 'Mate'.

EDIT: And I've read the whole thread. So, KKTHXBB.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
orly.jpg

I love flame threads like I love your mother.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Overdriven said:
Awww. Little boy got all offensive. *Cries* Don't call me 'Mate'.

EDIT: And I've read the whole thread. So, KKTHXBB.

you call me a little kid and then at the end of your post you say "KKTHXBB"? For your information I'm not a little kid, I have infact past puberty, which is something I doubt you'll ever reach. To be honest, I dont even know why the fuck you are singling me out, since there are clearly other people who have posted similar things to what I said.

You got some kind of confidence problem in attacking some of the more "well known" forum posters? Your ego clearly more than makes up for the copius amount of excess room in your piss stained y-fronts. RLY? ORLY!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
DocWolfe said:
You got some kind of confidence problem in attacking some of the more "well known" forum posters? Your ego clearly more than makes up for the copius amount of excess room in your piss stained y-fronts. RLY? ORLY!

I used KKTHXBB to 'act' like the other posters in the thead. So get your facts set before you say anything. You're a well known poster? Why have I never seen you before? I've been posting in this section for... I have no idea.
Anyway, better things to do *cough* and don't assume you know me, I am not some little pre-pubesent child. So once again, don't assume you know me.

Over.

Himse

FH is my second home
Shut the fuck up all of you. make <3 not war. kk?

DocWolfe just shut your face, you talk shit :p

and Overdriven stop retaliating! ffs (sp?) :)

Himse xx

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Overdriven said:
I used KKTHXBB to 'act' like the other posters in the thead. So get your facts set before you say anything. You're a well known poster? Why have I never seen you before? I've been posting in this section for... I have no idea.
Anyway, better things to do *cough* and don't assume you know me, I am not some little pre-pubesent child. So once again, don't assume you know me.

Over.

You dont want me to asume I know you? but you asume to know me by calling me a child? I wasn't implying I was a well known poster I was saying why dont you attack the well known posters who are typing this shit, instead of me. To be honest I dont even want to know you, its clear me your a cock, regardless of whether I know you or not.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
DocWolfe said:

Welcome to Camlann FH, hope you enjoy your stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom