Horde BBQ

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
Indeed. We are talking about our beloved Ame that we all get to love. Retards application

:fluffle:
Just stick it in your signature if its that big of a deal, instead of making a new useless post about it every other thread.

P

Pretarded

Wulz said:
Well, we had a nice weekend. We people at horde had our irl bbq meeting and had a blast. I just wanted to post our group picture for fun, but i guess this tread will, like every other tread. Just get filled with alot of "bs".

Anyways, horde is just not a guild. Its a family and a way of life.
Enjoy the picture.

http://horde-tshirt.freewebspace.com/horde.jpg

(copy and paste to be able to watch it!)

/Flames Burn Wizard of horde

gayasthis.jpg

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes they must all be gay because they met up in real life and had some fun. For those taking the piss out of how people look could you post a picture of yourself so they could return the favour? I didn't think so.

Korgan

Banned
Ame said:
Just stick it in your signature if its that big of a deal, instead of making a new useless post about it every other thread.
You're a sad, two-faced fuck. :(

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
Svettig said:
looks like you eat dinner with your family 10 times every day form that picture:(

Matte, could you not think of anything better to say huh?
I think i have heard all the FAT jokes there is, but beeing a social reject like you and mentaly challenged it must be hard to find something new to say to insult FAT people....

Korgan

Banned
sabbar said:
I think i have heard all the FAT jokes there is, but beeing a social reject like you and mentaly challenged it must be hard to find something new to say to insult FAT people....
You should report him tbh. Personal insults aren't allowed here.

Svettig

Fledgling Freddie
sabbar said:

hahaha if you heard that one before i wonder who's the social reject. all i can say is that you were asking for it

Elnova

Fledgling Freddie
Omfg Wat Noobs Irl Lol Lolo Lol Rofl If I Looked Like That I Wud Like Explode N Stuff Lololol

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
sabbar said:

Lol, fatass.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
You are such cool people! Hey Im a cool guy, teasing people over the internet! Or trying rather! I would never do such a thing IRL cus Im so shy!

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Zenith said:
You are such cool people! Hey Im a cool guy, teasing people over the internet! Or trying rather! I would never do such a thing IRL cus Im so shy!

Fatass.

hiksta

Fledgling Freddie
Aithe said:
i love the guy at the 3rd place from the left who is looking up...'aaaah! what is that big fiery ball in the sky?!'

;)

LMAO !!!

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Elnova said:
Omfg Wat Noobs Irl Lol Lolo Lol Rofl If I Looked Like That I Wud Like Explode N Stuff Lololol

When i read this kinda crap i get images of a big rock falling down from the sky on certain peoples head and get an all warm feeling

But i guess the changes on that particulair event are pretty slim :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
old.windforce said:
When i read this kinda crap i get images of a big rock falling down from the sky on certain peoples head and get an all warm feeling

But i guess the changes on that particulair event are pretty slim :(

Aye =(

You know what I find funny? How lame some of the people here are. I don't want to get insta banned. So I wont say the ban sentance.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Wonder what would happen if you put it in your signature instead... :p

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
Elnova said:

Plz remove the cock you have in your mouth..

Tubie

Fledgling Freddie
Elnova said:

Lol, ooouch was on diddily's freddyhouse account last night , we are all at a lan, he posted some mroe aswell, not realy diddily

Oouch

Fledgling Freddie
hes lieing he really hates u all cos he could never be as good as horde so he has to send hate posts T_T(why does 1 of u look undead?)

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
Oouch said:
hes lieing he really hates u all cos he could never be as good as horde so he has to send hate posts T_T(why does 1 of u look undead?)

why did your mother give birth to you?

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
Because my father fucked her i guess

pmsl

Now tbh everyone that wants to insult other people should shut up :)

everyone is playing the same game and i have meet up with my guilds and plan to do it again

Looked like good fun guys hope you had a good time :)

Pluttaejjn

Banned
haha that pic rocks! must say that Torstig looks the least geekish... but all u guys are zexah! btw, takes balls goin on a BBQ with ppl from the internet... especially if u're a broad :p geeks + woman = RUN BITHCHCH RUN!

and I dont think u're geeks...

Edit : does this make every1 in Horde GMs? seeing how u've met irl it seems hard 2 kick someone for saying that someones mom is something or something like that in a place somewhere where some of u guys meet and do something.. ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom