Horde BBQ

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag's Signature said:
pmsl
CAMLANN
Solvel 50 Season Nightshade.

You can't even spell you're own Nightshades name right!

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Pluttaejjn said:
haha that pic rocks! must say that Torstig looks the least geekish... but all u guys are zexah! btw, takes balls goin on a BBQ with ppl from the internet... especially if u're a broad :p geeks + woman = RUN BITHCHCH RUN!

and I dont think u're geeks...

Edit : does this make every1 in Horde GMs? seeing how u've met irl it seems hard 2 kick someone for saying that someones mom is something or something like that in a place somewhere where some of u guys meet and do something.. ??

Haha, I can surely agree that a few of us (including me) look silly on that picture. There were better ones but who gives a shit ;)
tbh Torstig is the biggest geek and that's why he won the girl... Isendre is actually his girlfriend fyi. :)

No-one invited the Yepmiester :( there aint any other pics? like.. pics of the cerimonial clanging of the plastic swords?

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
Who's the girl in the bottom right without the t-shirt?
I'm sorry to hear that you don't know your right from left. The only two without T-Shirts are either bottom left or top right and you didn't choose any of those alternatives.

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Good ole Gang

Aw man, wish i was there, we did talk of dragging my sorry norwegian butt over to Sweden. Anyway i hope you had a good one, and give ventrilo/mirc info of where you guys hang out now >.< . Ellers blir det klapp ~~

- Glenn

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Damion said:
Aw man, wish i was there, we did talk of dragging my sorry norwegian butt over to Sweden. Anyway i hope you had a good one, and give ventrilo/mirc info of where you guys hang out now >.< . Ellers blir det klapp ~~

- Glenn

Haha, you friggin norwegian butt should have been there.
We would have gotten you some guleböj and kadavermos just for the occation :D
And afterwards when you would have gotten way to drunk we would have had a special brusefotölj reserved for ya ;)

Anyways, #horde.daoc is the channel on Quakenet.

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Hahaha, your gonna have to explain to me what all those things are, il be under the nick of "Zepth" at Mirc :)

Edit: lmao gulebøj, now i got it :p

Korgan

Banned
Yeppy Kinkster said:
No-one invited the Yepmiester :( there aint any other pics? like.. pics of the cerimonial clanging of the plastic swords?
We should arrange our own party tbh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom