Honour and Chivalry

L

Lafala Arifel

... and some animations where after getting on a horse, it shoots off and leaves the rider suspended in mid-air for a moment before they land on the ground butt first :D

... actually, I'm sure I've seen that happen before anyway ;)

I'm sensing a great untapped profit making venture here *Ch-ching! (Cash register eyes)* Tom and Jerry MMORPG anyone?

C

[Cerebus]

Cerebus places some corn on a red 'X' painted on the road and goes to the top of the mountain where he has a large boulder hovering over the 'X' waiting for Lafala to feed.........

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Dark Age of Loony Toons

... mmmh... can't wait to pick my Wil E. Coyote avatar... *sighs*

C

[Cerebus]

We're tiny, we're toony, we're all a little loony.......

J

Jupitus

Next thing you know there will be giant ink pots of invisible ink at portal keeps and casters will be getting 'spray flour' abilities...

:D

L

Lafala Arifel

*eats the corn on the floor while the falling boulder stops mid-air just above her head.*

*Cerebus comes down from the mountain, stands underneath the boulder and prods it with a stick, jumps and down on the spot and then prods it again.*

*races off into the distance just before the boulder squishes Cerebus into the ground.*

Meep meep!

*wonders why she ate all that corn anyway - yuck!*

C

[Cerebus]

We'll never get to see Kemors face either, just his stocking clad legs as he tries to hit us with a broom.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Always wanted one of those ACME insta black holes...

Can't you just picture it?*sighs*
Train of eight.. minstrel in front... you quickly slip the black hole onto their path... Ssssslurp!

F

Flimgoblin

I'd never have guessed a post titled 'Honour and Chivalry' would end up discussing Kemor's stockings.

J

Jupitus

Oooops.... did this go a bit Off Topic??

Damn, I hate when that happens!

C

[Cerebus]

Imagine a group of 8 Mids running towards the Hibernia Mile Gate.......they speed to the door and all crash because I painted the door on the bricks!!

Jeez I'm funny.

O

old.Cru

If you can kill them, kill them. AS it says in the manual "They are invaders and you have to repell them". If I can kill them , I do. End of story.

D

Danya

Originally posted by sickofit...
What is a minstrel without his speed-crack?
Stealthed. :D

By the way Lafala, don't you need a speed buff to really qualify as a meep meep person?
*Speeds off past Lafala* :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Dannyn

Stealthed. :D

By the way Lafala, don't you need a speed buff to really qualify as a meep meep person?
*Speeds off past Lafala* :D

He is such a sassy kid...*sighs and speeds past Dannyn on his red tractor* Meep! Meep!

D

Danya

*Gets out a box labeled "Acme Pins" and sprinkles them in front of the passing tractor, then laughs as sick's tyres are popped.*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Harrr! Glumbor Gumbsbone outfitted my Red Tractor (tm) with full rubber tyres. He's such a good kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom