Honed (Braindead SB) VS so called 'Skillful' Infs

A

asarithia

running 2 accs on one computer isn't hard at all..... exping: press alt-tab, heal, alt tab, fight with the tank char..
and in BGs: die, alt-tab, run with the buffbot, rez, alt-tab, accept rez, run back. quite easy actually. harder in real rvr tho. :)

I

iodine

Well 'Honed' you so full of your self arnt you.

yes wow you solod a zerker 'UNBUFFED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' wow no one realy cares tbh maybe he wasnt a gimp maybe he was but guess what......i dont care.

WOW you killed luri in 2 hits omg you sooo great should i pray to you b4 i go to bed yes ive killed and inf in 2hits am i a 'god' ?

Yeah so you could prolly beat me 1v1 'UNBUFFED!!!!!!!!' wow you amazing wow so you can kill me and all others stealthers in the game (or should that be every one ?)

Yeah wow casters are so crap why did they evan make them i mean wow i can kill them in 1 hit how complety s**t they must be.

But should we realy be feeling sorry for you for having the 'hardest solo class in the game' evan with the best buffbot class in the game your still crap solo ? wtf i thought you were amazing!

And what you think inf and NS find it easy to solo yeah inf can have 1 more point higher in blades that you and omg NS have that world destroyer insta nuke they have wow be scared of that thing.

Stop going on about how amazing you are, no one cares any more and its getting very tireing.
But w8! you cant get tired you have that buff which lets you sprint around ck for ever.

T

Teh Krypt

Gosh you little newbies need a good arse wooping by my ranger. Shame hes almost caped and I very rarely play daoc now. I will certainly make a new one in 1.62, im hoping that we get level 30 alts :).

Bg will be a fun time when 1.62 hits, good luck all.

N

nerfdom

Honed amazing? Missing the point!

Honed amazing? - nah, said from the start he was crap - but wot does that make you lot?

Funny though at the start of the evening there were sooooo many stealthers. After Honed - and a few other SBs - killed loads of them time and time again (90 rps off them in one evening?) they dried up. Now do you get the point? Other lads can have some fun now without all you bragging overpowered stealthers taking all the glory.

I don't give a monkies about Honed - just making sure he does wot he was designed to do - clear the place of infs/ns/scouts.

Soooo losers? - looks like it to me - as i say play other classes or face upto Honed - cos he is gonna keep appearing!!

Honed (braindead, crap soloist, wotever inf/ns/scout killer)

S

Shadey

funny how u brag so much yet i never seen u make a kill in thid isn't it?

N

nerfdom

Kill?

Lets not be silly now Shades. Over 90 rps in one evening - solo. Where do you think i got them? 95% off stealthers that is where. I could have killed a heck of a lot more casters and the like but only do so if the lads are trying a keep take or something. I just roam around looking for stealthers full stop!

Want me list the names as they drop or something?

Bragging? - suppose i am kinda - but then again saying i am crap don't sound like bragging to me!

Honed - (wot kills stealthers but noone sees deathspam?)
Honeds already in preparation.

O

ormorof

think what we need is one of the good old proffesionals like shadey to spank him :D

shame Weelil capped, would have loved to duel you... in fact i still can, pm me as Twouble or Ormorof if you want to spank a non-SC SB :D

I

iodine

Re: Honed amazing? Missing the point!

Originally posted by nerfdom
Honed amazing? - nah, said from the start he was crap - but wot does that make you lot?

Funny though at the start of the evening there were sooooo many stealthers. After Honed - !!AND A FEW OTHER SBs!! - killed loads of them time and time again (90 rps off them in one evening?) they dried up. Now do you get the point? Other lads can have some fun now without all you bragging overpowered stealthers taking all the glory.

I don't give a monkies about Honed - just making sure he does wot he was designed to do - clear the place of infs/ns/scouts.

Soooo losers? - looks like it to me - as i say play other classes or face upto Honed - cos he is gonna keep appearing!!

Honed (braindead, crap soloist, wotever inf/ns/scout killer)

o would u look at what i found.
think this answers shadeys question aswell.

S

swords

over 90 rps in one evening...well you must be the dogs bollocks :p
tbh i never did like getting loads of rp's it spoils the fun when you cap out.

N

nerfdom

Weelil

Weelil means she got trashed by Honed in a duel - unbuffed. Honed never even lost a 1/4 of his life!!!

Hat off to Weelil as it sure takes guts to duel!!

Sorry, still gonna be buffed as i nearly always encounter 2 at a time in Thid.

Honed

T

Teh Krypt

Re: Weelil

Weelil means she got trashed by Honed in a duel - unbuffed. Honed never even lost a 1/4 of his life!!!

Hat off to Weelil as it sure takes guts to duel!!

Sorry, still gonna be buffed as i nearly always encounter 2 at a time in Thid.

Honed

Lol... buffed assasin in thid. Oh please give me a break.

T

Teh Krypt

To be honest you really are nothing special. I was chating to someone in pm, your buffed im not, im a ranger your an assasin, you got the jump I didnt, and I still got you to 50%.

I propose you try without buffs for a day.

N

nerfdom

Buffed or Unbuffed?

Ranger?

Have a little think now plz! Honed is a envenomblade with 25 level poison - ticking at 45 or around there. I stand my ground and hit you which at least gives you a chance to hit me back but to be honest i could just walk off and let you die after i hit you with lethal and imbalance. If yu tried to use your bow again i would jump back to interupt - might be braindead but not stupid hehe. Tactic i do on big hitters - return to finish off - drops everything bar for some caster types (which i very rarely attack). Buffs just wouldn't make any difference.

To be honest am getting fed up of this posting hehe!!

Honed

T

Teh Krypt

Re: Buffed or Unbuffed?

Ranger?

Have a little think now plz! Honed is a envenomblade with 25 level poison - ticking at 45 or around there. I stand my ground and hit you which at least gives you a chance to hit me back but to be honest i could just walk off and let you die after i hit you with lethal and imbalance. If yu tried to use your bow again i would jump back to interupt - might be braindead but not stupid hehe. Tactic i do on big hitters - return to finish off - drops everything bar for some caster types (which i very rarely attack). Buffs just wouldn't make any difference.

Honed

If buffs dont make a difference why don't you fight me without them?

If im a punny ranger why dont you fight me without buffs?

Gees.

S

swords

just a quick question. what is Honed's spec then?
oh btw Envenom is crap :p

S

SilverHood

hmm, if I still had Exponential I'd give you a run for your money, buffed or not ;)

soloing pallies and hero's unbuffed o_O

I

iodine

Re: Buffed or Unbuffed?

Ranger?

Honed

hmmm so your crap but u dont need buffs to win? yes that makes.

And if u fed up of posting.....dont im fed up with your posts.

N

nerfdom

OK i own up hehe!!

Honed owns up!!

Ok so Honed ain't the brainded SB wot i said he was - well i hope not anyways. Have come from Prydwen Albion where i had upteen infs. Some of which were kinda well thought of. Probably some of you knew them as i sure recognise your names. Name of my infs were:

Jones - no sc and just drop weaps inf - mad as a hatter and a damn good laugh - well thought of in a gimped way!
Franky - SB slash killer - sc and crafted weapons - not sure he ever lost one on one against an inf ever.
Peaceful the scout - level 47 - terrible damage in BG1 - sc/crafted.
Others oviously!

But to be honest i created Honed to kick arse - full stop - and boy does he!! But not only that he takes perfs/backstabs from obviously good players with crafted weapons and still drops them. Buffs? - yeah help a hell offa lot. But you gotta chop through over 600 (around 630) hits in unbuffed form to drop him - over 700 buffed - 732 infact!!!! Perf him for 300 and he just stands there to carry on. Uses axe moves only - just bs2 at level 10? - stun. Reason - speed and nice plunderer move after pillager - i swap axes mid moves to hit 2nd strike with my Njessi 2 handed drop - damage jumps from 40/50 to over 100. 2nd swing is also fast after first.

To be honest had some hard fights after being perfed but still live to tell the tale.

Duelling? - once Honed knows how you fight (ain't hard) or wot you are he adjusts tactics/poisons to suit.

Is Honed good or not? - well he has a lotta experience to draw on - tons of hits - best gear you can get - and best buffs - but isn't winning a fight about all the above - to win anyway you can?

My anger at infs is lifting anyways to be honest as i have killed so many, and some are obviously new to the game. Hate killing inexperienced players but to kill stealthers requires fast reflexes to break the first crit attack so no time to read names.

Anyways might take a little break and play some other alt again - don't count on it though. Just left Thid with a gang of 5 infs roaming around - doh!

Honed - (covered in inf blood and feeling a little guilty)

PS - want Honed's spec - sorry no go - can't see you liking it anyways as tis very hard to play! Next version might be somewot different - if i play him again!

T

Teh Krypt

You are full of yourself, how on earth can you say your good? You mean you can afford the money to get buffs like that, where as all these infils you 'owned' dont get buffs, how is that a fair fight?

Im beging you to come fight me without buffs. Im a ranger, you can't lose, right?

N

nerfdom

Teh Krypt

Feck sake m8 - read the damn postings will yah? Yah died and want revenge - well you r bound to! As forra duel you must be off you trolley - but will oblige by all means. Off forra run and a break now - but back on later. Leave something on here about a meeting place - wotever.

Honed

G

Goryk

Yes those buffs make you survive.... As you've noticed from my play style, I always drop DoT in favour of enervating poison on my mainhand. Vs other sb's who are sc'ed and not buffed this drops there damage down to around 50-70 mainhand. On top of this, I'm almost certain to evade the mainhand once a fight, and the offhand rarely hits at all. Enervating makes a lot of sense as I can mess up pa/bs vs other stealthers when going for risky moves and it will still knock off a chunk of there hp due to con loss. All my stuff is capped relating to fights with stealthers. Stats and hits. However, even with the potions I don't often have, I get an extra 20 con/dex/str, compared to your extra 61 con/dex/str, 36 qui, 36AF?, end regen 3, Damage add (which while small affects both weapons). The thing I can't really understand is why you boast so much about the rp earnt wihen you have this sort of benefit :O.

Also imo, buffbotting is way different from scing and alchemy. Many people canb't buffbot due to the cost of two accounts, or can't legally run two accounts without using third party products. I personally would have to break the rules of the game to buffbot, if I want to (which I don't). I've got two characters with 450ish in alchemy and spellcrafting. Took only a couple of days a piece of casual crafting to get. I know many guildmates who would have provided me with the service anyway. Everybody is capable fo getting sc/procs/potions... By getting these you are on a level playing field with everyone else who fully customizes their character. Sure, some people don't do this but thats their loss. Quite often they are on a quick route through thid for the ra's and it takes time to kit yourself out. People who buffbot, are going beyond what was intended. The fact that you choose to do this in thid, where 90% of enemies aren't buffed, and where stealthers are probably much better than they are at higher level, shows that you really need every edge you can get. I don't know... it just seems a little sad to me :>

I'm sure all this posting isn't going to make you stop or anything but trust me when you see an influx of buffbots in thid apk you're probably goign to be named as one fo the reasons if any of the cg comments are to be believed... I've already seen many infs group together to hunt you specifically, because they know it takes more than one inf to kill you. I've seen this happen before in a place called emain.. A few peopel buffbot. Others who get killed either get their own buffbot, or team up. Those who get killed by the teams create bigger stealth groups and voila... instant stealth zerg. I don't want to see thid turn into that :mad:...

Anyway I'm gonna keep trying to kill you despite odds being stacked against me.. Should I somehow manage to do it, expect a /rude emote or something :p

T

Teh Krypt

Re: Teh Krypt

Feck sake m8 - read the damn postings will yah? Yah died and want revenge - well you r bound to! As forra duel you must be off you trolley - but will oblige by all means. Off forra run and a break now - but back on later. Leave something on here about a meeting place - wotever.

Honed

Gosh, Ofc I died you were buffed.

I will still die in our duel because your a SB :). But it will be a dam lot more fair and fun.

I'll pm you the location.

I

iodine

Honed spec must be something like:

Envenom 20
stealth 18
Axe 19
CS 10

put +5 on all of them and u start to get the picture.

if thats not it, it must be close.

G

Goryk

You utter madman honed.. :p Your buffs don't make you THAT good. :) If you jsut beckon me I'll try keep away from the other albs... Should be interesting fight now considering I got hold of some str/con potions now to even the playing field a bit :) Only got 20 mnutes worth though :p

P

plutaris

LOL

U still posting .......thought there woulda been somthing interesting to read

Plutaris, 50 Mins
Benji , 20 Inf
Vodac, 24 Scout

SotL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom