Honda Adverts...

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Remember the Honda Advert with all the car parts bumping into each other in a Dominoe style fashion?

I've just seen a TV clip of the two creators and said they spent 4 days getting all the timing right. None of it was done using computer animation...

Its still one of my favourite TV adverts

The new Honda advert is also very clever....

Embattle

FH is my second home
Yeah this was discussed on BW, some found it hard to believe that it wasn't CGI....amazing advert.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
aye, and as I remember it was done on the 600+'th take. :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Till I saw that I honestly thought that was CGI, amazing stuff. They should release the full sequence on DVD with the making of :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Quality advert.

And people who thought it was CG = lol. They need a lesson in what = real and what = not real.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
"But the wheel is rolling uphill?!" Yes you spastic, it happens if you put weights inside the tyres...

The advert (Cog, it's called) is available as a free DVD mailout from Honda's website and the DVD has all the making of bollocks on it as well (and I found out that Honda are still making the NSX, my first ever favourite car!). :)

Saw a 118 pisstake of the advert in the cinema a couple of weeks ago, that was quite funny.

Edit:// I can't find the link on the Honda website, I guess they don't offer the DVD of the commercial anymore. :(

Nibbler

Fledgling Freddie
Ch3tan said:
Till I saw that I honestly thought that was CGI, amazing stuff. They should release the full sequence on DVD with the making of :)
They did. I've got it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom