Homeworld Remastered (1 and 2)

leggy

Probably Scottish
I will personally be picking up a copy:

http://www.homeworldremastered.com/

Liked it the first time round and the updated gfx look pretty good (for a remaster). Also available on steam with a bit of a 'discount' until Feb 24th.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
/fap

glad they are rehashing some of the epic older games, rather than "remaking" them and changing lots of stuff

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
While I absolutely love Homeworld 1 + 2 (I replayed them a few years ago and they stood up really well) even with the Steam pre-order discount that is pretty expensive for what looks to be basically the original games plus a HD texture pack.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
*sexface*

I still have HW1. Played it to bits. I agree with Zarjizzle but tbh I'm unsure if my old games will even install atm. Anyone able to comment on that?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
While I absolutely love Homeworld 1 + 2 (I replayed them a few years ago and they stood up really well) even with the Steam pre-order discount that is pretty expensive for what looks to be basically the original games plus a HD texture pack.
This tbh. Got HW1&2 and remember them fondly but don't think I'd shell out for it all over again.

Think I got 'em running on Win7 teedles. I remember it being a little bit of a pain but not too much - could always run 'em in a VM if needed...

Embattle

FH is my second home
I loved playing homeworld when it originally came out. I would say that while most the remastered games start out on steam expensive they do drop in price relatively fast. A bigger issue for me is the amount of games I've got and not played yet.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Maybe at $10 I'd be thinking about it but as a full price game, very doubtful. Too much other fun stuff to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom