Homeworld - Deserts of Kharak

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oooh, might have to buy this...

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I was carefully gleeing over it for the past 6 months, will buy it once they get some (hopefully) positive reviews in.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
It's great, story wise, tying in with the Homeworld lore, but units are sort of rock scissor paper/bland. Well worth it though.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I finished it last night on medium difficulty. Need to go back and do it on the hardest, as it was too easy. It's definitely Homeworld-y in terms of UI, audio, design and feel.

In the final missions, I ended up behind the curve due to loses, so in the final fight, I just sacrificed all my heavy units to achieve victory, which felt kinda wrong.

If you aren't a fan of the Homeworld franchise, then I'd wait for a sale. I got a discount as I had the Homeworld remastered games already.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I finished it last night on medium difficulty.

What put me off buying is that from what I've read is the single player campaign is pretty short. It seemed to be geared around the multi-player aspect. Is that right?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
What put me off buying is that from what I've read is the single player campaign is pretty short. It seemed to be geared around the multi-player aspect. Is that right?

It is kind of short, and very repetitive. Hope they go for a Homeworld in space sequel next time.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Yeah was pretty interested in this but wanted to wait for some opinions before buying.

Don't think i'll bother until i see some big fixes to the AI...

SilverHood

FH is my second home

Yes, my steam play shows 8 hours played. No multiplayer or skirmish games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom