Homepage

Shovel

Part of the furniture
Sometimes I have the forums, but in the interests of not getting sucked into posting every time I want to research something I've gone with about:blank too.

Ha! You see! I can do it! And I didn't read Jonty's highly informative ownage post or anything. At all. :rolleyes:

]SK[

One of Freddy's beloved
Was yahoo.co.uk from the day I started using the net
Recently changed to google

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
nath said:
Heheheh, Jonty totally owned you Wazz :D
Not really, he's just a sad fuck that spends too much time on forums. I just used my brain and went for the obvious thing everyone's known about for life. :D

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Swift^ said:
Not really, he's just a sad fuck that spends too much time on forums. I just used my brain and went for the obvious thing everyone's known about for life. :D
Someone's a sore loser :\

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Swift^ said:
:eek:

Google. 'Tis nice to be boring.

gremlin

One of Freddy's beloved
about:blank for meh.. hate having to wait for the browser *and* a page to load.

dysfunction

I am a FH squatter
Mine is set to hotmail.

Only cos I never use hotmail but on the occasion some people like to use MSN, for some strange reason, and I'm tired of having to keep registering a hotmail account that keeps on expiring due to no usage.

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Swift^ said:
Not really, he's just a sad fuck that spends too much time on forums.
*sniff* A tad harsh? :( I develop websites for a charitable Internet design foundation in my spare time, that's the only reason why I know.

Kind Regards

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I'm beginning to give up. You people are getting more and more stupid, I swear.

bigbb

Loyal Freddie
FireBird here, with precisely nothing in the address bar. A clean sheet of paper for browsing.

Afx

Fledgling Freddie
about:blank for the simple reason that i got fed up with firing up my browser, Frantically typing in a url, only to then look at the screen to discover what i'd typed had vanished to be replaced by my homepages address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom