Holy Moly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
We're all gonna die!!

Hmm. Perhaps I should've looked at the link before posting. It could always be the infamous two-headed baby of the apocolypse though.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Yea...never thought of that. I just thought it was some strange movie irony thing going on...but, shit, end o' da world! Eep.

Should I be out on the streets rioting?

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Yes, looting, rioting or killing your worst enemy slowly and painfully are usually the best options.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Eugh, and the poor mother, after giving birth, wanting to see her newly born sprog, etc, and that appears :(

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Ick :( i heard about that on the radio. Reminds me of the Nurse in southpark

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]and that appears :([/QUOTE]

Lol. Made me laugh irl.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Heh ... this thread is actually kinda funny in a sorta perverse, not-so-funny way. :) Normally everyone is raving about the beauty of childbirth and all the wonder blah blah blah... but as soon as something goes wrong everyone is all, like, BLAAAARGH, SPEEEEEW, EUUUURGH!! :D

Actually, it reminds even more of Voldemort than Total Recall! :-o THE CHILD IS THE EVIL ONE REBORN!!

~organises a monster hunting party~

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Lol. I think all babies look ugly anyway, they are just little blobby pieces of flesh, erg. How can anyone think that they look cute?!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Im am astonished that this operation was done succesfully, they must have a realy dedicated team working on it.
Kudos to them!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
Lol. I think all babies look ugly anyway, they are just little blobby pieces of flesh, erg. How can anyone think that they look cute?!

Yer...I've never seen the attraction. Why have a screaming kid when you could have a wee little kitty instead? :D

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
Sissyfoo said:
Yer...I've never seen the attraction. Why have a screaming kid when you could have a wee little kitty instead? :D
Not the same thing :p
I'm sure you'll know when you have kids of your own Sissy :)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Cold day in hell, me ol' muckeroo. Cold day in hell. :) I'm not that cruel.

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
You don't want little Sissyfoos running around? :( Awww

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Would the world want little Sissyfoo's running around? ;) My children will be persecuted for their good looks and incredible intelligence. It just wouldn't be fair to them. :mad:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Ah well, this thread is no longer cool because teh poor blighter snuffed it a few hours after surgery. :/

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Some generalite posted the story reporting it's death under the title babe of the day 2 and I said it was in bad taste and then it gotremoved.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Why doesn't that surprise me? But I s'pose this thread wasn't in much better taste...'cept the bugger was alive when I wrote it. :/

~wonders where the FUCK this sudden burst of conscience has come from~

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Probably...

Anyways, how do I close this thread?

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
What gets on my nerves is that if one of us made that thread we would probably get into some kind of trouble. :\

Sad to hear about the little dude, I guess there was not much that could be done though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom