O

old.Zoyster

Who's been on a little holiday?

The whole of GOA staff !

Lets release a game, but let no 1 register it! ROFL

Thankyou very much !

O

old.Velo

there is no need for making 100000 threads about the same thing. Goa knows of the trouble ppl are having, and so do we.

O

optical-

GOA r wankers.. been trying since yesterday morning to register and keep gettin the same page coming up over and over.

O

old.Zoyster

Quote "Due to a very high number of players trying to connect on their "account", "subscription" or on Righnow, our customer support tool, you may encounter some difficulties when connecting to these parts of our website.
These problems will slowly disappear as more players activate their accounts and enter the game."

Please Pull the other 1 ! Well Done lads you Messed up teh instalation, Had loads of Work to do to Rectify it, So went On holiday To celebrate, before u realised u didnt actually Fix It !

O

old.LandShark

Your clicking finger has been dulled by all that running away :chortle:
Zoyster: oh shut up.

O

old.Zoyster

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Your clicking finger has been dulled by all that running away :chortle:
Zoyster: oh shut up.

Mind yer own business m8, Infact if any1 has unconstructive comments Post em on RvR or 1 of teh other 30 Forums.

O

old.Zoyster

I'll do the maths for j00:

Average Players = 24,000

Web page can handle 80 Hits

2400 / 80 = 30

Therefore, after 30 hours every1 should be able to register.

SOmebody around here has been lying.

S

soylent green

I've beening trying too get online since wednesday.I don't care how good the game is this kind of service is just not good enough.Because of the bad service we get from goa when the likes of swg come out this game will die.Btw swg is coming out in April :cheers:

Soylent Green Lvl 42 Armsman.
Lon Lvl 44 Friar.

O

optical-

Seems like they cba to fix the problem till monday or whatever.
The game came out on wednesday, i think most people have registered by now so this excuse about too many poeple registering is complete bs.

O

old.Zoyster

Originally posted by optical-
excuse about too many poeple registering is complete bs.

Yep...........cowboys or underpaid staff

People seem to think becoz its a game, we can only try our hardest etc.....

We built the website for Lloyds bank, trust me the service sux

O

old.Zoyster

QUOTE :
"Our website has been under heavy pressure since Wednesday due to the incredible amount of players trying to access the various secured pages (activation and subscription). Today, the traffic is lower and while you may encounter some slowdown, you should not have any trouble activating or renewing your account. Remember to empty your internet cache and only to use direct links from the homepage. "

F&^% ^%F

O

old.Zoyster

Quote:
"Our customer support tool RightNow has also been under siege since the release of Shrouded Isles and we had to make it unavailable for some time. You will be able to contact the Customer Service as soon as possible. The traffic on our platform has been very heavy for the last 48 hours ; dozens of thousands of add-ons were sold and while our customer service has a lot of reports to answer, things are getting better and better every hour. A temporary webpage, with the most common issues, can be found here."

As long as it doesnt interfere with our weekend plans

G

gengi

Originally posted by old.Zoyster

We built the website for Lloyds bank, trust me the service sux

Glad I don't bank with Lloyds then:m00: :m00:

Later

Gengee

O

optical-

QUOTE :
"Our website has been under heavy pressure since Wednesday due to the incredible amount of players trying to access the various secured pages (activation and subscription). Today, the traffic is lower and while you may encounter some slowdown, you should not have any trouble activating or renewing your account. Remember to empty your internet cache and only to use direct links from the homepage. "

F&^% ^%F

All i can say is lol @ goa, they obviously dont give a toss about there customers, they just keep saying the same old crap.
When SI was released in the US they also had thousands of people registering at once but no one at all had any problems whatsoever registering.
I got a copy myself and after installing was playing within minutes.
They shouldnt be going home for the weekend, they should be in their offices sorting it out and at least have a phone number we can ring ffs.

O

old.Zoyster

GOA will be back on Monday, fix the problem by Wednesday, every1 will have SI up..................and this incident will be forgotten. Then next patch the same shit will happen !

O

old.Zoyster

Kemor posted at Friday mornig At 11:03 in the morning.

It the F%&^£&% INFORMATION AGE, now give us soem F&*$^$%*£ INFORMATION

S

Sarum TheBlack

How many times do you need to post this? Got your own personal little whine thread here. If you spent less time spewing crap on BW and more time clicking "account" you might be in by now. Alternatively you could go outside and take some deep breaths until your anger subsides a bit, it's seriously bad for your health to be this worked up over something.

Took me about 3 hours to get in on saturday evening, so it does work, you've just got to be patient.

O

old.Zoyster

Ive got 2 account windows open, I paste, press enter, then back page, etc on both of em for 2 hours now, nothing !

O

old.Zoyster

and I will get my knickers in a twist coz it SUX and wasnt what i planned or teh weekend, so I might actually invoice GOA for wasting my time !

O

optical-

wtg goa, you cant even be bothered to update your cheap website.

O

old.Tohtori

If you can't take it. Play another game.

Sure they don't have any problems...mmhm...none at all.

How about..

If you can't take the heat, don't sit in the fucking hamburger grill.

O

old.Glabbin

nerf

Originally posted by old.Velo
there is no need for making 100000 threads about the same thing. Goa knows of the trouble ppl are having, and so do we.

if they know it.... why the **** dont they do anything about it?

S

Sarum TheBlack

And anyway, they said it was the translation guys having a break, they had absolutely nothing to do with the snow in the US, with the release date confusion in the UK, or with the accounts page problems.

V

Vivishade

Well even though i dont mind that much if i cant get on yet, im just annoyed that GOA are complete prats!

M

Melodic

I would be pretty upset too, but I registered relatively easily on wednesday. just kept bashing back and refresh and was done in 10 minutes.

P

Pixie.Pebr

I give up :mad:

Fuck yer ass

Bubye, won't be missed.
Good luck with your Bounty Hunter/Dark Jedi combo char.

O

old.Zoyster

ow no Its the guy with the wierd piccie

u r from pyrdwen, who cares if u miss me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom