holidays for when u older.. where to?

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Turkey is a great place to go on holidays, I can recommend you Alanya (great place just next to the sea, lots of tourists go there every year, mainly Russian/Dutch/German/English people). Bodrum is also a great place with the nice looking white houses (they need to be white cause it's fucking hot there) and the biggest Disco in Europe (Halikarnas, it's a club which has room for 10.000 people, it's outside in open air..). Marmaris is also a nice place to go I've heard, altho I've never been there. If you go to Alanya you have the profit that you can visit other major tourist places like Side (it's an old city so a nice cultural place to visit) and you can also visit Manavgat with one of the biggest waterfalls in Turkey there...Also Antalya (a major city in Turkey) is just 120 km near so you can go there for shopping etc...

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Been to Africa made my jaw drop with the beauty of the place and me sad by the way people live there.

First up expensive holiday Nazca Lines on a pony and closely followed by any other interesting ancient civiliasation (bar the Greeks, Romans and Egyptians) I want to get off as far off the beaten track as I can and broaden my mind as much as I can. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom