Holiday

S

Sir Frizz

Ok, myself and five others are going to go on holiday. The question is...where? We're looking at places like Majorca, Magalluf(sp?) et al, but aren't too sure of which one would be the best for say 3 - 400£. I've heard the party scene in Ibiza is a bit shit with hardcore trance/dance muzac and with people being offered drugs around every corner.

Plz post past experieneces and/or suggestions of where hot and where's not.

L

leggy

Magaluf is a shit hole and the women are worse than loose (good thing?)

Stay away imo.. I was there once and wouldn't go back.

It all depends on the thing your looking for though... if you want crap dance music, cheap beer and slags then it's probably a good place :)

A

adams901

Falaraki is quite good, I went there last year with a few mates, plenty of bars and clubs, and lots of girls :)

L

Lester

Originally posted by leggy

It all depends on the thing your looking for though... if you want crap dance music, cheap beer and slags then it's probably a good place :). If you do want to come to my mum's next party i'll pm you the address

can I come too? :p

T

Testin da Cable

I'm going to Oz...but 500squid will prolly get me 3rd class shipping on a dodgy tramp steamer o_0

L

Lester

Just steal an apple from a shop and they will send you for free.

H

hoggsboss

Originally posted by adams901
Falaraki is quite good, I went there last year with a few mates, plenty of bars and clubs, and lots of girls :)

you need to be into r&b and garage to enjoy falaraki, although i had fun on the stag week we had out there its not somewhere i would rush back to.

one of my mates referred to it as a shanti town :)

A

adams901

yeah but most of the time I was too pissed to notice they were even playing music ;)

H

hoggsboss

likewise :)

i didnt eat for 3 days for fear of it running straight through me, safest meal i had all week was the MC'Ds on the main street hehe

T

Testin da Cable

heh. I eat all kinds of strange food with no problems at all...but had one coke with ice in it and got teh racing runs for four days straight :/

H

hoggsboss

its the dilemma of is it a fart or not eeek, always plot up within easy reach of a toilet :great:

O

Ono

We went to Magaluf in off season last August and it was pretty quiet - which is what I wanted. The beaches were very very clean and the water was clear. Loadsa topless birds with erect nipples.

Looked like it could really get busy in peak season though and there are lots of pubs and bars.

Only thing is - don't expect to be able to find Spanish food being sold in any of the eateries. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread