Hola mis amigos

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Just come back from Barcalona and it was awesome. Sucks to come back to england tbh, but anyway anyone else been anywhere nice this summer?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
went to bulgaria mid june, tan is only just fading!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Been to Krakow and Zakopane, Poland with a couple of friends.

Fucking great place, had a really great time. Mostly been hitting the town you know.

Sooooo cheap. Cant really remember when ive used so little money when hitting the town :p

Litmus

Resident Freddy

Fucking great place, had a really great time. Mostly been hitting the town you know.

Sooooo cheap. Cant really remember when ive used so little money when hitting the town :p

Is Krakow any good? i like visiting historical places, i've been to Ypres in belgium were WW1 battles took place etc

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Off to Spain for a week in about 1 month. Gonna go Barcelona, Portaventura and to the beaches!

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
Krakow and Zakopane are really nice, I went there a few years ago.

I've only just gotten back from spending a month doing an archaeological dig in Romania, which was really amazing. I was in about the poorest part of Europe, but this did mean that the beet was about 40p per pint, and it was £2 for 100ml of vodka and a mixer! never got so wasted for so little. xD

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Oh pah, Just back from 2 months in Portugal. Can sympathise with you completely, it's horrible to come back to Ireland.

Next summer it's gotta be South America for me, have an invitation from some friends I met in Portugal to stay with them in Mexico for some time.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Docwolfe went a few months back, had an amazing time and spent the full holiday totally drunk! :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
went to bulgaria mid june, tan is only just fading!

Ohh, what part? I went to Albena which is in the north of the country on the Black Sea coast, one of the best holidays I have ever had.

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Venice although that was at easter, Brussels after final exams ever and more recently had a lads holiday to Lisbon. Hoping to get away again near christmas hols :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Ohh, what part? I went to Albena which is in the north of the country on the Black Sea coast, one of the best holidays I have ever had.

sunny beach. its good except the place is too man made if you get me. its like being in the truman show. once your in there you cant really get out.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
sunny beach. its good except the place is too man made if you get me. its like being in the truman show. once your in there you cant really get out.

Hehe yeah, alot of the Bulgarian resorts are like that. They were built by the Soviets for KGB party members back in the 1970's so whilst they have been massively updated since then they still have that feeling of being isolated from the rest of Bulgaria. Luckily the place where I stayed is only 30 miles from Varna which is a large city and there were two local villages within a couple of miles so we got to taste a little of the local culture.

Bulgaria is a very underrated place though, they get some stunning weather from May to September and it is still very cheap compared to the rest of Europe.

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
Just come back from Barcalona and it was awesome. Sucks to come back to england tbh, but anyway anyone else been anywhere nice this summer?

Te gustó? A la próxima vente a Madrid ;)

Translation: Did you like it? Next time come to Madrid ;)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
ye loved it, plan on going madrid some time, but may end up going back to barca :)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
just got back from venice.
on the 25th they had the most amazing fireworks display.
usually have it on the 15th though, my birthday.

weather was alright i suppose, rained a lot more than usual

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
just got back from venice.
on the 25th they had the most amazing fireworks display.
usually have it on the 15th though, my birthday.

weather was alright i suppose, rained a lot more than usual

If you like fireworks visit Valencia.

19th March 'Nit del Foc' (fallas)

:)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Anglesey! Off to scotland northwest coast in september.

Cant generally be bothered with cities - tick the boxes going around the tourists traps, get drunk, eat food. Would rather do something more active, in the great outdoors.

Went to barca last year, and must admit that i did enjoy myself though.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
If you like fireworks visit Valencia.

19th March 'Nit del Foc' (fallas)

:)

the assumption ones anywhere in italy are the best ive ever seen. im getting to be quite a connoiseur now!

12 miles of beach, each mile they have a display, all coordinated perfectly. really has to be seen to be believed i guess :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
wb glad you had a nice time, i went to bed that was pretty nice tbh.

i took a toasted sanger and some beer twas damn good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom