Hoden`s last round

H

hoden

[hoden steps up to the bar in the jordheim tavern and orders his friends a last round of ale , his last round before leaving the fair land of midgard for the last time . raises his glass to his old and new friends and even to he enemy`s who gave him great fights]

well my friends its time for me to go , had some great times in mid and as a member of dtp and as gm of jpf . had fun times , sad times , great battles vs man and mob . i`m gonna go try my hand at excal for a time maybe i`ll be back who knows , but its just not the fun it used to be . so many great people on mid/pyd , will miss many of you to name a few ...

amster - friend and co founder of jpf (thinks he came up with name)
mallas - the oldest member of jpf and all around nice guy
pintsize - where did you go bud :)
jag - super guy shame he was in BO =)
blej - the anti hoden :)
roo - leader of men and Jnr
ozill - shorter and not as sexy as hoden
zebolt - no kobee every looked as good in a dress i mean robe :)
hija - the nicest rp whore i know
vlamir - love the troll hate the beast
kharok - always PM jpf to tell them to say hi
nate - super troll
durgi - king of the mid frontier , super smurf
elrond - (old) always a kind word
ironlung - long life the spirit of dtp and gave me my first officer title
gupet/jollz - stuck at the hip love you guys
denthor - never thought you would make 50 bud
kephan - number 2 thane of midgard :eek:
boomeruk - you drive me nuts =)
flops - first lady of jpf
mirae - rage monkey
gammelsmurfen - pet king

everyone who was ever in jpf and dtp , lots of others who made the game great , gonna stay on till after xmas maybe someone will take over jpf .

H

haroat

gl :( rionnen says gl to u... n hf, will miss u

K

knackor(MID)

gimme all your chars money!

oh and bye :p

G

gustav

Cya Hoden...I remember you as a young sparky go getter thane. My respects to you and how you ran your guild and the way you played this game..

Gustav - Hunter
Hagussar - Shammy

B

boomeruk

you better go to excal, realise its shite, and get back within a week or i will keeeel you

:(

K

Keeilb

Cya my old boss :(

i hope to cya sometimes again

i had a great time with you and JPF and you all know what

have fun m8 and Marry Xmas to you hoden

and to all other people out there

N

nuky

a pleasure having u as my GM mate, sad to see u go, hopefully we'll see ye back on our shores again soon.

all the best whatever u end up doing

I

iceforge

Mids will always miss you, i think :(

Well, sad to see you leave as well, hope to find you in another game (or join one with you, maybe :p)

:(Great loss for Midgard:(

And bb to the rest here btw, not posted I'm leaving mid Jan og mid Feb as well here on BW yet.

[EDIT] And btw Hoden, your forgot me on your list :(

K

Kharok Svark

Enjoy the break on Midgard Hoden.

Hope to see you back in Mid / Pryd one day.

O

old.Zarff

aye take care, everyone needs a break sometimes, but they all return! so hope to see you again!

J

jollygreen

:( very sad to hear the news that your off Mate had some good times and some Very good times with you... Will Miss Chiu as he was just finding his feet and could have learnt alot from Jollz :)
take care mate i hope you keep in touch

I

isabellah

Good Bye

Don't start Albion/Excal it's crap...i am this close to deleting my chars there...but as i am back here on mid they safe for now....

Z

Zebolt

Yeah you better say robe!! :D

Good luck on excal my friend and don't stay too long :p I'll cya in game.

And btw... Susan wubs j00 ;)

H

hoden

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
bb :)
just wonder anti hoden? Wooth u mean! :p

chalk and cheese :)

and its not bb to you blej you play excal where i`m gonna take my break , i may well be playing albs , you need another rp cow :)

R

Roo Stercogburn

I remember an upstart Thane spamming me when he was in his Mid 30s.

I remember standing on a hill overlooking Dun Crim when said Thane was in his 40s with a group of Feds while this chunky dorf Thane went charging downhill into the trees where we knew the Hibs were hiding. A few seconds later, "Bugger there's hibs here, can I get a rez?" We just looked at each other and facepalmed a bit.

Sorry to see you go Hoden, but I know you'll be back. The moment there's 3 mezzes in a row with nobody breaking them you won't be able to fight the urge ;)

Take care, and btw I'm on Hib/Ex too, so might drop by to give you a few RP back :D

H

hoden

could not pick between albs and hibs , went for albs in the end , really because i fancy playing a pala more than anything else , look me up there peeps will be easy to find me most my names are the same , you right roo i`ll be back but after being gm of jpf for so long i`m kind of burned out , all my chars on mid will stay in jpf and i`ll keep the rent up on the guild house . i`ll be coming back to mid for my rvr and things like ffa raids and any nice events i fancy taking part in .

N

naetha

Take care Hoden - had some good times fighting you :D

Gimme a pm if you start on Hib Excal, have a few odds and ends there that could do with handing out... ditto on mid excal, but I doubt you'd go there :p

H

hoden

i`ll be looking for a transfer and anyone got any hand outs they dont use anymore for /level 20 chars or above would be great , i`ll prob start one of each type as i did on mid till i find one i like :)

M

mcitchy

is just us working out the best ways to bring you ewul rigante peeps to your knees should we come back to mid :)

i'm off to alb with him, but there is no way i'm going to be missed as much. :)

O

old.Elrond

Was fun fighting with ya Hoden! Enjoy your new pastures.

Users who are viewing this thread