Hmmmm were are the hibbys???

H

hillo

okies before i say a word i am NOT moaning about anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have noticed that hibbys are very strong chars when equally numbered with there enemy but yet this is very rare as so many people choice mid and alb to play atm this game only really has 2 realms...
on excal hibby have got alot better but thats mainly as peps are leave alb to goto hibby excal cause there bored and on pry they are slowly growing in numbers and theres more and more hibbys zergs going on

JOIN HIBBY NEWBIES is what i say and then there well be more fun and rps for all :)

Hillo
Guildmaster (Unholy Brethren)
45 BD rr2l3

L

Laston

hibbie= steamrolled 24/7 :( insta AE mezz and AE stun is baaad :(
sorc bolt ranged mezz is also bad!
also alb tank groups :(

but hey! we got 6 sec pbt! :D

G

gudrex

I miss hibbies too...boring with only 2 realms :mad:

V

vindicat0r

Coming ......... but remember u ask'd for it ^^

givf warder's 2 farm imo :D

O

old.Gromnir

Originally posted by gudrex
I miss hibbies too...boring with only 2 realms :mad:

Sorry we prefre to stay home and drink herbal tea and listen to the Bards play thier songs.

At the present time the hib activity is lower then normal due to the summer, many good players is trying out some MMORPG called RealLife.

P

parisienscot

Eeek be careful what you ask for!!

Was doing some fg vs fg rvr last night and was having great time versus the albs - but every time we ran into hibbies - baod, gp, stt and 2-3 pbaoers - we got pwned every single time.

Hibbies are really taking all the fun out of rvr at the moment - they don't realy have the numbers for keep sieges etc. so that part is still fun, but for roaming near mile gates they are so hugely overpowered it's disgusting.

Unfortunately it looks like we'll have to wait around 6 months until they nerf enchanters, at least once that's done it might be actually possible to win against them with 1fg vs 1fg.

T

Tacticus

Parisienscot again your whining about overpowered hib...what guild are you in, and what RR are you? Cause to me it seems you run with random groups and get flattened by guild groups :-p

O

old.Gromnir

Seems to me Albs are always

"Thooo Thooo"

*splat*

/you where just killed by 681 Random albs running togeather

Where with Mids you meet either

1) Random group and have some fun ... normaly mids win when I meet them ... but then again I seem to get in to unstable RvR groups lots of time :p

2) MM and its like

"Thooo Thooo"

*splat*

/MM proved that CC is usefull so stop aoeing you silly Chanter ... No .... No .... No No No Focus pull dosent work on a Spiritmaster .... No ...... Noooo .... No it wont work on the Healer either sorry.

Of cause if you are in a Good group a run in with MM can be fun and last more then 10 sec :D ... Normaly leaving about 2 hibs stading holding thier burns and trying to fix thier bronken arms.

J

Jonaldo

I solo parisienscots groups and I don't even play anymore ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom