Hmmm

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Just recently mids were retaking Blend and they'd just treb'd a hole into the wall, so they were just inside.

So once this happened as usual i went up to the lord room and ported through to the outter bit, where you can plant 2 oil plants within a few units of each other. However as i ran through the corridor, i was killed by Szakal (not a mine, he was up there).

My question is, how is it possible to get into this part of the keep when you're attacking it?. There's no climbpoints on this part of the keep for obvious reasons and i'm sure theres coding to stop this happening (i recall having tried to same thing on a hib keep before but there was an 'invisible wall' preventing me from getting to this part.

And no this isn't a whine thread, Szakal does tend to kill me (although it's gone the other way a number of times too :p), i'm just curious as to how this happened oO.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Just recently mids were retaking Blend and they'd just treb'd a hole into the wall, so they were just inside.

So once this happened as usual i went up to the lord room and ported through to the outter bit, where you can plant 2 oil plants within a few units of each other. However as i ran through the corridor, i was killed by Szakal (not a mine, he was up there).

My question is, how is it possible to get into this part of the keep when you're attacking it?. There's no climbpoints on this part of the keep for obvious reasons and i'm sure theres coding to stop this happening (i recall having tried to same thing on a hib keep before but there was an 'invisible wall' preventing me from getting to this part.

And no this isn't a whine thread, Szakal does tend to kill me (although it's gone the other way a number of times too :p), i'm just curious as to how this happened oO.

Shadowstrike. RR5 ability fo shadowblades

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
And actually the only semi-useful application of that ability. :)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Blizard said:
Lotraz ya git... stop killing me 0o :clap:

Noo! One of the few solo scouts (stealthers) from alb. We have had some fun fights, and you have won too. :)

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Dont worry peeps, next patch Shadowstrike wont be usable to get into keeps anymore.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Dumle said:
Dont worry peeps, next patch Shadowstrike wont be usable to get into keeps anymore.

Im happy with that change; it was very imbalancing to already serious overpowered Shadowblades. Glad this will be fixed

xDDDDDDDDD

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Im happy with that change; it was very imbalancing to already serious overpowered Shadowblades. Glad this will be fixed

xDDDDDDDDD
typical puppet ^^

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Anarch said:
typical puppet ^^

yaya next u say that shadowblades are weak and such. best race best weapons best dualwield-mechanics for applying poisons.

Easymode assassin; dunno how people can complain.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
yaya next u say that shadowblades are weak and such. best race best weapons best dualwield-mechanics for applying poisons.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:worthy:

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You can't deny that our rr5 ability is shit though :D

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Zedenz said:

Hmm, just played a dimwhitted troll, so bear over with me. But I think puppet is just trolling. :)

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
lol givf cervesa!

edit spelling xD

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Zedenz said:

Waddafuck?! Its frigging uber look Szakal made a kill with it; so its overpowered... I mean we're talking Szakal here...

Anyhow I think SB RR5 RA > Ranger RR5 RA. Atleast yours can do stuff which is semi-cool.

Mine is frigging useless. Can only use it as a 'Kiss of Dead' and a pretty risky one too. If I fire it too early its a death-sentence to me. Cant fire it too late luckily thats something positive about mine lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom