hmmm

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
which game makes you wanna smash up your game console the most when you play it? gotta be mario kart double dash thingy on some of the 150cc cources for me

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Vietiful Joe, still can't kill that FUCKING helicopter!!!

leggy

Probably Scottish
Whipped said:
Vietiful Joe, still can't kill that FUCKING helicopter!!!

God dammit man, it's teh easy.

Dodge an attack from one of the mummy looking baddies. Press L for slow motion and boot the baddie in the direction of the helicopter.

Crouch and punch if the heli is above you.

Or Kick if it is infront of you (but still in the air).

If you can get a good combo and send more baddies in the direction of the heli then max damage babeh. Either that or once the mummy guy has hit, jump up and kick that biatch in slow motion.

Plus don't do it on kids mode, it's way to easy and saving is cheating.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Stuntman makes me want to emulate Michael Douglas in Falling Down.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Master League mode in Pro Evo 3 often sees a DS2 pad go flying across the room, especially after ANOTHER dubious offside decision in the computer's favour.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
DDR when you start ramping the difficulty up. You can see hte patterns coming, but dammit you can't move fast enough.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Bodhi said:
Master League mode in Pro Evo 3 often sees a DS2 pad go flying across the room, especially after ANOTHER dubious offside decision in the computer's favour.
Ditto that.

And the 150CC mode in Super Circuit is pretty annoyingsome too. At least the cpu cheated fairly in the original MK.

:/

Ridley in Metroid Prime was another contender for the "Complete cunting moment of the year" award too.

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
Sar said:
Ditto that.

And the 150CC mode in Super Circuit is pretty annoyingsome too. At least the cpu cheated fairly in the original MK.

:/

Ridley in Metroid Prime was another contender for the "Complete cunting moment of the year" award too.
they dont cheat they just go insanly fast and always have the weapon they need and always manige to have them blue shells if your bout to win

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Just about any game on the planet that I get in to and can't beat. Currently that's Amped 2 with its stupidly difficult gaps that you have to get for completion, some of which require pixel perfect jumps. Still, it's rare that I'll get *that* frustrated with it as, quite frankly, I rule.

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
NFS:underground

When you lead the whole race and 50 meters before the finish some van comes out of a side street and slams you. and then the cpu catches up the 15 sec lead you had in the 5 secs it takes you to recover

lovedaddy

Fledgling Freddie
Ikaruga

Crankin up a 100+ chain, and DOH, noooooo. Stupid little ship, you shouldn't be there, nooooo!

Or getting to the end of the 3rd stage, only to throw away most of my lives on that crazy spinny boss effort.

The other is Akira on VF4 Evo and his counter. Damn YOU.

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
No game will ever compare to F-Zero GX, Chapter Mode 6 made me break 3 glasses and a couple of cd cases from a thrown Wavebird.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
sibanac said:
NFS:underground

When you lead the whole race and 50 meters before the finish some van comes out of a side street and slams you. and then the cpu catches up the 15 sec lead you had in the 5 secs it takes you to recover
So true.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
NFS:U makes me want to slam my keyboard just thinking about it.. I mean to think.. people actually bought it!!!!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't but then if I was in the habbit of buying games I would. It's rather good tbh.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Not a Console game, but Planetside sends me up the fucking wall at times...other than that the all time record for me going nuts at a console game has to be Toejam & Earl, the pad had already met the wall and the megadrive was quite literally going out the window until me mam stopped me...I was young :(

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Scooba da Bass said:
No game will ever compare to F-Zero GX, Chapter Mode 6 made me break 3 glasses and a couple of cd cases from a thrown Wavebird.

Sounds an awful lot like Wipeout Fusion. It was that game that first taught me the fact that Dual Shock 2 controllers bounce....

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Bodhi said:
Sounds an awful lot like Wipeout Fusion. It was that game that first taught me the fact that Dual Shock 2 controllers bounce....
tell me about it, i got dents in my wall from DS2 impacts.

Lumox

Fledgling Freddie
PGR2 platinum cone challenges. When you're generally a pretty relaxed person and you have teethmarks in your controlpad, it's telling you something.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Some of the platinums are so hard though, cone challenges just take the biscuit. I loathe the platinum compact sports speed camera. 93mph ffs :/

nath

Fledgling Freddie
ehehhe, took me about 2 hours non stop to get the compact sports speed cam plat :D

As for platinum cone challenges, they're rediculous.. I just do gold which are hard enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom