Hmmkay.. euhm.. lol?

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
As I read some news on camelot europe my eyes felt on this:

Trials of Atlantis, Episode I : the tests !

Blablablablabla (etcetera) Most of the identified problems so far are translation related and should be fixed soon.

Euhm? I thought Europe would get ToA etc later because of the translations..
And here they claim that are the biggest problems atm?

HELLOOOOOO?? WHAT THE HELL HAVE U BEEN DOOING LAST HALF YEAR?! :kissit:

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
GOA have been testing ToA since the last patch.

yes but EU has ToA later because of Translations right?
And after half a year they claim main problem is translation.. i think my teachers can work faster..

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Two points: (a) Try to name your posts with a little more thought next time (this is not the first of your posts with "ehm" in the title), and (b) the European servers run their own version of the game with some local adaptions and content, and as for any non-shrink-wrapped product, adapting a big system like this does take work (and testing). You'd be surprised at the kind of bugs Gorre testing uncovers, definitely not things that can solely be attributed to translation.

In other words, you are barking up the wrong tree, now instead sit quietly and appreciate the speed with which GOA has handled ToA since last patch. ;)

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Two points: (a) Try to name your posts with a little more thought next time (this is not the first of your posts with "ehm" in the title), and (b) the European servers run their own version of the game with some local adaptions and content, and as for any non-shrink-wrapped product, adapting a big system like this does take work (and testing). You'd be surprised at the kind of bugs Gorre testing uncovers, definitely not things that can solely be attributed to translation.

In other words, you are barking up the wrong tree, now instead sit quietly and appreciate the speed with which GOA has handled ToA since last patch. ;)

:eek6: *auch*

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Toa sucks arse anyway, it's not like I can't wait or smth. :|

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I'm dying for ToA. Hours upon hours of PvE. No zergs. No whines. Bliss.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Loxleyhood said:
I'm dying for ToA. Hours upon hours of PvE. No zergs. No whines. Bliss.
__
Loxley, ---> | | that´s a door, walk out of it from our RvR forums so we can talk about something interesting... like our last week rps :p

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
You know what's interesting? The fact that Iguanas have right and left penises.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
well 1st they have to translate from American to French using their travel French/English dictionary then for us they have to translate from French to English using Bable fish

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom