Hmm

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Ive been having dreams about playing daoc agian :(

shame my pc cant handle it!

I miss running round as my Skald Enary on the classic servers, I just cant remember what my guild was called, something like shadow Dragons :(

Everz

FH is my second home
THAAAADDD!

Sleeping Dragons mater :D, roxed up with my shammy.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
you must have a really crap pc then, since i run daoc on a laptop that isnt even for gaming lol and i can still do ML raids with 80+ppl and run in labby. seriously the graphics card is an intergrated one so i cant even upgrade it. i think you could run it :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
ihave 128mb ram and i cant put any more in cos i cant get to the ram slots :(

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
well tbh its not even the end of the world if you cant run in labby. its free with the 14 day trial. I think you should try it and you get 3 days of nostalgia, and 11 days of pain trying to get trying to get templated :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I dont want to run in labby, I just want to pve with a cabalist or something :)_

I just want to pve at the moments :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I will wait for GoA to give us a free week on Dyvet so i can get my PvE fix again.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
i downloaded free trial, but patcher gets to about 10% than i have a runtime error :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
There is a big, metal bar over the motherboard, seemingly so you cant change stuff. I cant seem to unscrew it either :(

Sucks really, I can see the fresh, new ram point yearning to have something inserted in to it and the 128 mb slot just wants a new partner. sucks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom