Hmm with subs

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Exactly :) GOA you can clearly see there's somthing wrong with your sub pages, can you please fix them?

Franya

Loyal Freddie
Requiel said:
If you still have the game installed on your computer, the CD key should pop up everytime you try to launch the game. You will be able to see that even if you don't have a subscription currently.

You surely know that it is unneccessary to enter the CD key?
You surely know that you don't need to switch the CD key if you log on different accounts?

Cyfr

Banned
The cdkey is hardly going to be on your pc when you open daoc because it's not nessesary to put it in...

I bet it's also unlikly that people have the same pc and have never formated in 2 years :p

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Well i don't have the CDKeys... lol....damn if i don't get my chars back there's somthing wrong with paying all them subs and then losing it over somthing retarded like that.... :touch:

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
How does this sound to get my account back (lost email account etc. long story)

GOA, My account has lost before the sub page upgrade, my account information is

l**** (game)
l**** (subs)

Cdkey for classic = *************************

Cdkey for SI = *****************************

Cdkey for TOA = *****************************

Registered email was;

19 *****
P****
We have moved from that address so I cannot remember the postal code, we now live at

10 *****
Lea

Well thanks if you can give me MY account back...

Is that enough info?

clearly i've blanked out most of the info because it's a public forum, but i gave the info to GOA (no *'s)

chlorine

Fledgling Freddie
The Solution To Your Problems I'm Sure

OK I read the post in brief and I think I found the solution to your problem. I got several accounts with DAoC, not all of which are registered to my main eMail address. So I went to change the third of my three accounts to my main eMail, did all the right stuff, click on link etc. NOTHING, didn't change. Tried again, didnt change. Tried my wife's email address, worked first time in a few minutes. OK so I did an experiment, I created a new eMail address and changed one of my other accounts registered to my main eMail address to this new mailing address. Worked first time. Tried to change it back to my main eMail address, won't work. The morale of the story seems to be : If your trying to change account details, register it to a email address you don't use for any other DAoC accounts. Worked for me :)

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Done it :< provided cdkeys etc to goa ... still no reply...my god, roxor goazor

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Well weekends are GOA's day off so i'll give them credit for not replying, well i won't give them credit but i'll let them off...but i want a reply soon or they sux...and i'll be royally pissed off :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom