Hmm why are Mids gimped with some Realm Abilities

O

old.Spug

Add to that Perfect Recovery - fecking great healer RA. Gets any dood back on their feet in battle with no res sickness and full power and end.

on, I believe, a 30 min timer... lets compare that to the hibbie and alb main healing class equiv...

Druid... Group purge,

Cleric Bunker of Faith.

Both for the group, and nasty as hell... how exactly does a single target 100 Rez compare?

oh, almost forget, we also get Battery heal as a RA too, thats quite good, 1000 hit point pool to heal any group member except the healer... my groups tank generally has 2000 hp's (approx) so thats a 50% heal on a 30 min timer.

Please dont say us midgard healers (not shammies) have good, useful RA's...

T

Tigerius

Midgard Healers have better RAs than Clerics do, there I said it. I'd die for Mastery of Blocking, now I die without.

Perfect Rec is a great RA, perhaps not with quite the battle-turning abilities of BoF, but then let that be said that the fights I've with my own eyes seen BoF change the outcome are few.

M

Melodic

Re: Str8 over ur head eh ?

Originally posted by tripitaka

I could continue my arguement against buffbots, but i won't, simply because this is turning into a flame, which it wasn't intended to be.

funny, this thread wasn't intended to be a whine about buff bots either, but that didn't seem to stop you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom