Hmm update this morning?

A

Azal

Log on..download some updated files next thing I know I'm looking at the 1.59 release notes..of course now I can't log in due to my password being incorrect? :p gg

Edit - not that I can get into the my account section to check why it thinks my password suddenly went incorrect 10 seconds after I had just used it and it was right..or post on Right Now because it's unavailable.. :p

M

mcirvine

i had the same happening to me yesterday azal. I logged off went for dinner, logged on again and it upgrades to patch 1.59

I reinstalled SI and after that it worked again

A

Azal

Yeah im in the middle of reinstalling it while I posted this..just thought id mention it incase anyone else had the same problem

D

doneagle

you were rerouted to us servers and installed 1.59..

your login/password is wrong there... just reinstall, repatch

C

Chole

Yep just had the same thing
load up SI and get patched to 1.59, and then incorrect password

now it is mildly amusing, but all I want to do is activate my SI Account, and im haveing to uninstall beacause its dowloading US patch

ack dam Evillllll (Bangs head against a wall)

G

georgus

Put a copy of your update.dat somewhere safe and if it tells you the patcher has been updated copy it back. Donno whats doing it but was bit confusing at first. Imagine my surprise when I could log into my US account using Euro client :p

O

old.Velo

correct url for SI in update.dat should be:

193.252.123.21:1280/updates/english/isles/mpatch.dat

S

Sharma

hmmmm a LOT of people did this on the initial date and were fairly pissed when they were told that their DAoC was screwed till further notice, however as Velo said that line in the update.dat should fix the 1.59 update problem

Users who are viewing this thread