hmm take a look inside

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm the game has envolved and LA has more less been standing on same thingi all the way. So i tought it might be time to change things around. So therefore it means the guild is more or less open to take new ppl in , that still think the game is fun and like the aspects of rvr and pve. The classes i look for is

Druids
Wardens
Bladesmasters
Bainshees :D
Eldritches
Bards
Chanters

If u think u can say i wanna have fun and aslo wanna play as team and have laugh on the way talk with me either here or on pm. There isent a limit on the classes that i want , just make nice chat with me :)

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Hestethun said:
Hmm the game has envolved and LA has more less been standing on same thingi all the way. So i tought it might be time to change things around. So therefore it means the guild is more or less open to take new ppl in , that still think the game is fun and like the aspects of rvr and pve. The classes i look for is

Druids
Wardens
Bladesmasters
Bainshees :D
Eldritches
Bards
Chanters

If u think u can say i wanna have fun and aslo wanna play as team and have laugh on the way talk with me either here or on pm. There isent a limit on the classes that i want , just make nice chat with me :)

Can join with almost all chars listed hehe :)

But would be cool to have an active /gu chat again and to whine abit when i get zerged again :)

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Dutch_NS said:
Can join with almost all chars listed hehe :)

But would be cool to have an active /gu chat again and to whine abit when i get zerged again :)

pm when ur online time is so i we can talk :)

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
Hestet your freaking never online yourself!! make me my champ! <3

yours truely Vege ;)

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
net my place is down atm! but i was looking for u vege!!! yday or so , were was joooooooooooooo?!?!?!

yours truly Hestethun

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Hestethun said:
net my place is down atm! but i was looking for u vege!!! yday or so , were was joooooooooooooo?!?!?!

yours truly Hestethun

Im on later today m8 or tomorrow ill give you a pm ingame :)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Hestethun said:

yours truly Hestethun

but he got a point.. get startet and become active again :p then it might be worth a shot ;)

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
never cease to amaze heste. it will ofc end up being killed again by a series of poor decisions. BUT gl with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom