Hmm money ?

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
any 1 know roughly how much cash it would take to get a AC'er to lgm status ?

Ging

Part of the furniture
depends if u already have an lgm tailor :)

Agent Davidov

Fledgling Freddie
Depends what you call LGM but...

iirc I spent about 10p getting to the point where I could make lvl51 chain gloves by crafting reinforced studded gloves/boots/sleeves (and salvaging DF seals for Adam/asterite teirs.) I then spent 30p+ making MP chain items and got all my money back .. and then some :)

Ended up at 1150 with all but lvl51 hauberks as grey crafts. Power crafting for 1165 is just a waste of cash IMO as there is not much call for chest pieces.

IMHO don't bother with an ACer unless you have permenant access to Tailor and a CM. LGM Tailor will cost about 7p and can fund your ACer by selling MP cloth/leather/studded. Yes is takes longer but will save you a lot of hassle in the long run.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
AC to a usuabel level = 1100 is about 15 p... but as Davidov says... when u start crafting level 51 stuff u get a few MPs... and u make monny on thoes...

if u only are crafting for a salvager.... make a tailor u can get to 1000 for about 4 p if u make the cheap stuff only... and skilling metalworking from 1 to 100 can be done for 100 g in the end...

and like Davidof says... don't make an ACer unless u got the tailor for the inners... + a house for the crap u need to sell :cheers:

GL crafting :)

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
8-10 plat tops i would say, and you dont need a tailor to get there, just craft studded all the way, you will need a tailor if you wanna craft chain items tho.

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
cost me about 13-14p to get to 1150. And as was told, ACers need of tailor is pain and you would always be in disadvantage against crafters who have tailor+acer.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Honza i need a new MP chain helm - get on it! :)

Gremon

Fledgling Freddie
I got some cloth helmet linings on my CM I think ^^.

btw I used the 800 crafting quest tool to get to 1100+.
Its very very very very etc etc very handy.. Your AC points will fly up.
800 crafting quest is pretty easy and fast as well.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Gremon said:
btw I used the 800 crafting quest tool to get to 1100+.
Its very very very very etc etc very handy.. Your AC points will fly up.
800 crafting quest is pretty easy and fast as well.

Oo never heard about the 800 crafting quest... give info :) might wanna make a WCer :cheers:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I reckon it cost me about 15-20plat to get to 1150

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
feel sorry for all the other crafts,but the 800 WC quest is a god send.
talk to trainer make 2 2h2 weapons (96%+) and then hand back and ya done.
guildys have other crafters and have to run all round mid to do the quest.
i know i run the bugger round and TP them back to jord

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
old post but I try anyway, cost me 16Plats from 1-1130 AC made 4 MP studded getting there so would gif me around 5-8P back using 700 ac quest is fastest way to get skilled up... you don't even have to move from your trainer, make 4 items 96%+ gif to trainer tell her prydwen keep make a 96% boned vest and you are done (is a forge just down from trainer to make the parts) quest takes me a maximum of 1 min to do and tools are really hard to go without when you tried them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom