Hmm lets give it a try imo ^^

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Bistrup666 said:
Respec sm to dark and duo with me so we can be uber gimped duo of doom ;):drink:

when i'm done PvE:ing i might respec it dark :)

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Ok groups are here :

Formed groups and i just folowed numbers on reply to fill it in a bit, so if u are not in one of the groups don't wurry it has nothing to do with disiking u or anything else u can come up with.

If people can't come on one of the days we point out u always can jump in , or if i want to change setup a bit it can always turn out in your direction ,-)

SO following groups i would like to start with :

group 1:

1.Healer pac : Whitelights
2.Healer aug : nataljah
3.Shaman : Tryton (kima)
4.Thane : Nuxtoperpatitis
5.Thane : Trollum
6.Valk : Shivhae (warlord)
7.RM : Arumoss
8.SM supp : Nukes (Mylitleye)

Group 2 :
1.Healer pac : Vavires with Pac
2.Healer aug : Ozill
3.Shaman : Ttm
4.Thane : Rolf
5.Warrior : Bradlex (maybe u can just add an nija squad later when our goals grow higher);-)
6.SM supp : Eversmallx
7.Warlock instead of SM : Mothman with Jabba
8.RM : Ovron.

I know some people are left out but i will try to give them a chance when we are a bit further on this.

I wanne ask Gustavs huntersquad to tag along the raids we will do.

I want to remind all that this is an attempt to bring some different action to our realm. We will start with towertakes and farming enemys starting in Albion.
If we get used to this and all people can stick together we will move on to more and bigger goals as taking keeps and maybe even trying to become the spearhead of bigger Raids.
Also keep in mind that we all can learn from eachother, adjust and try to become better in slaying our enemys.
Main goal is to become the most hated 2FG in albion make good sieging and farm RP when ever possible.

I thank u all for signing up.

Date's for now are :Wednesday 26 /07/06 and Friday 28/07/06

If u can't come give me a reply on the new tread i copy'd this into plz , so i can find replacements or move the event to different date.

May :worthy: Thor :worthy: be with us, CU

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom