Hmm lets give it a try imo ^^

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Ok from tomorow i will have a bit more time to spend in daoc , and would like to try some stuff out in sieging and the RvR fights followed by them.
For this i need 2 FG or 1 FG and some more if they also have support in it.

Since open field RvR is not to nice atm and all the needed classes are not always easy to find i would like to try out the folowing setup :

Group 1 :

1 healer M/P Me
2 Healer M/A ...............
3 Shaman RvR specd ............
4 Thane BG and high SC ............
5 Thane ............
6 VAlk or warrior WL ..........(fast sieging / able to setup rams)
7 Runemaster RC spec + some supp for NS ...........
8 Spiritmaster supp spec // or also RM RC spec

Group 2 :

1 healer M/P .........
2 healer M/A .........
3 Shaman RvR specd ........
4 Thane BG or warrior........
5 Thane .........
6 SM supp .........
7 SM supp .......
8 RM ........

Moc on caster except the RM would be verry nice to have ,
Goals : take towers / and bomb all inc by playing with their balls and feet ^^ hehe ,-)
When : a couple days every week depending on who is online when etcetc

Sign up if interested hope to see u all jumping in so we can try something new on the battle field and maybe even find a way to survive the albs sieging OP abilitys as MR etcetcetc .
Plan is to start see how it go's adjust if needed and try to get some new tactics and way of playing to the game on Mids side
Thx in advance

Whitelights RR9L5 + ML10

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Someone do the realm a huge favour and to a decent bruiser raid, that arti will make doors fall sooooo fast!

Also dont forget FB users, take a few along too.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
/signed for a thane spot. I'm also in the process of ToAing 2x supp sms for strong zerg killing.

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
So no light tanks other than valks/thanes? So nice my main is a zerk... :(

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Depending on the time these are run, BG Troll Warrior (desperately seeking a Bruiser Raid), or 47 RC Runie with 26 supp for bubble....

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Yeah lets do it im in if needed RR9 Aug healer fully SCed and artied up ML10 perf can also offer a rr4 Skald/rr4 SM/RM

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Would like to join with Ovron, my runemaster. However, he is darkspecc - but then again, everyone know dark(+supp) > * and they are just in denial ;)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Jollz said:
Yeah lets do it im in if needed RR9 Aug healer fully SCed and artied up ML10 perf can also offer a rr4 Skald/rr4 SM/RM

aug healer and a skald? such a copycat, ozill :p

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
White, don't forget FB users. A group of 6 hunters with FB and a shammy and healer support is a powerful tool. All on assist for defense and casters die before the 4th crit shot has landed, and the 6 FB's with rapid fire can melt doors almost faster than a war ram.

I'm signing up anyway, and I'm sure theres a few hunters I know who would do the same.

Gustav

Overppowered

Fledgling Freddie

Ttm [ Shaman - 5L6 - ML5 Perfector - 42 aug / 31 cave ]
Arcanio [thane - 4L0 - ML9 ( BG ) - 42 shield / 39 hammer / 50 sc ]

/hug

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
If time/date is right i can with p/m healer a/m healer
and valk warlord for the sieging.(she can make dims all in 1)

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
i can join with healer or sm i'd prefer to play em in that order if you need me then give me a pm on here the healer is M/A spec

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
OK hmm ....

I'm gonne give this thread a bit more time since my 4 first days of vacation are cancelled due to some sick people at work ... so i would say spread the word ingame and let people know off the plans.
To be clear this is an event with longer duration i was thinking to try and play 2 days every week minimum , so we can actually learn more how to play this setup in sieging and wiping albs to hell with our bombing PBAEing classes, i realy have good believes there is more to get out Mids classes then what we did so far.
I know it is completly not a classic Mid setup but well thats the whole point of it, different classes and don't give up so maybe all classes get a future in Midgard again!

So spread the word and i will fill in spots this weekend / + point out some dates to give it a try.

:worthy:

mazdaline

Fledgling Freddie
if irl permittes i like to join on preferable my valk rr 10.5

else also got a solo spec aughealer 10.3 but doubt wil be of any use

Dilanta

Fledgling Freddie
whitelights said:
I know it is completly not a classic Mid setup but well thats the whole point of it, different classes and don't give up so maybe all classes get a future in Midgard again!

We ran a group pretty much like your No2 last spring and for tower defence and such it was a blast. We had a bd instead of thane 2. =)
Looks like you already got enough suppSM's signed up though.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
ah, what the hell. as it doesn't seem i have something better to do, i can bring either my aug healer or my skald if the time is right :) or a suppSM as well if i get it ToA:ed

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
pjuppe said:
ah, what the hell. as it doesn't seem i have something better to do, i can bring either my aug healer or my skald if the time is right :) or a suppSM as well if i get it ToA:ed

QQ lemme me do aug healer I cba to play dorf rm in this ;)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Bistrup666 said:
QQ lemme me do aug healer I cba to play dorf rm in this ;)

i wouldn't mind. it's just hard to find ppl that let me play anything other than my healer :D <3 WoV and KN for letting me play skald, zerk and SM once in a while :D

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
pjuppe said:
i wouldn't mind. it's just hard to find ppl that let me play anything other than my healer :D <3 WoV and KN for letting me play skald, zerk and SM once in a while :D

Respec sm to dark and duo with me so we can be uber gimped duo of doom ;):drink:

Everz

FH is my second home
mazdaline said:
if irl permittes i like to join on preferable my valk rr 10.5

else also got a solo spec aughealer 10.3 but doubt wil be of any use
solo spec healer? hows that one work shiv? ;p

Lajsen

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like a nice idea ..
signing up with Snotbombe RR3 supp sm , working on the mls atm

Rolf Erikson

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds intresting i sign up my Thane , BM , RR 10 + .

ROLF ERIKSON
"Worried Thane"
Red Shadows

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Thx for signing in here

:worthy: Thx all to show interest , i will form the groups this monday and point out the days on the same moment.
Looking forward to do some fun runs in the future.
So all info about groups and dates on Monday :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom