This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hmm i am hallusinating?

Discussion in 'Midgard' started by Tuppe, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Tuppe

Tuppe Fledgling Freddie

notice eye of odin have few active peeps, is this old guild getting back on feet/old players logged or some new recruits ;)

2. Sigwyen

Sigwyen Fledgling Freddie

Well its not really an old guild, its some friends of mine that came back to the game a few weeks back, they have been in Grey wolfs, Norsefejd then they made this guild .. rejoined Norsefejd and then moved to Slayers Bortherhood .. left game for wow .. and now back in there own guild .. i think:)

I think the guild ur thinking of is the other way around ... Odins eye ? perhaps

/Mirk

3. Kvadi

Kvadi One of Freddy's beloved

Nope, I think he does mean Eye of Odin, which IS an old long-standing guild. Probably one of the first really big Mid/Pryd guilds as I understood it (been on almost 40mill RPs for yonks). According to the various XML sites they do have a few active members atm.

4. ElemenT

ElemenT One of Freddy's beloved

Eye of Odin is indeed one of the oldest guilds on Prydwen. I joined EoO the 2nd day of release and I wasn't the first one to do it. It was also the first large guild.. just about anyone could join which was fun to be able to group with alot of people.

But after some people quitting, most of the gang made/joined Onslaught. Which is now in the hands of Hansi. :(

5. Laddey

Laddey Resident Freddy

Eye of Oodin ? with the funny o?

6. Tuppe

Tuppe Fledgling Freddie

yep, ment the old one in prydwen.
    personally remember only few old guilds, nemesis is one, eoo is one and few smaller, example onslaugh is new guild in my eyes :)

hmm sad, dont even remember anymore that swedish peeps name who lead it, played approx year ago atleast some time.

7. ElemenT

ElemenT One of Freddy's beloved

Grizlas (if you are talking about EoO)

8. Sigwyen

Sigwyen Fledgling Freddie

well he heh then i got it the other way around .. just shows how much i pay attention .. my friends guild was Odin's eye then .. my bad :)

I fully remember the other 1 aswell though :)

/Mirk

9. Ogrelin Blodig

Ogrelin Blodig Loyal Freddie

I think Blejsarus was GM of Eye of Odin for awhile

10. BloodOmen

BloodOmen I am a FH squatter

Indeed Eye of Odin was a very old guild ;) was made long before SI came out.. was in it also with blej etc ;)

11. blejs

blejs Loyal Freddie

Yepp, i am that swedish guy who just bumped a 6y old thread \o/ :D

12. Gups

Gups One of Freddy's beloved

Hansi :unsure: