hmm i am hallusinating?

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
notice eye of odin have few active peeps, is this old guild getting back on feet/old players logged or some new recruits ;)

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Well its not really an old guild, its some friends of mine that came back to the game a few weeks back, they have been in Grey wolfs, Norsefejd then they made this guild .. rejoined Norsefejd and then moved to Slayers Bortherhood .. left game for wow .. and now back in there own guild .. i think:)

I think the guild ur thinking of is the other way around ... Odins eye ? perhaps

/Mirk

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Sigwyen said:
Well its not really an old guild, its some friends of mine that came back to the game a few weeks back, they have been in Grey wolfs, Norsefejd then they made this guild .. rejoined Norsefejd and then moved to Slayers Bortherhood .. left game for wow .. and now back in there own guild .. i think:)

I think the guild ur thinking of is the other way around ... Odins eye ? perhaps

/Mirk

Nope, I think he does mean Eye of Odin, which IS an old long-standing guild. Probably one of the first really big Mid/Pryd guilds as I understood it (been on almost 40mill RPs for yonks). According to the various XML sites they do have a few active members atm.

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Eye of Odin is indeed one of the oldest guilds on Prydwen. I joined EoO the 2nd day of release and I wasn't the first one to do it. It was also the first large guild.. just about anyone could join which was fun to be able to group with alot of people.

But after some people quitting, most of the gang made/joined Onslaught. Which is now in the hands of Hansi. :(

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
yep, ment the old one in prydwen.
personally remember only few old guilds, nemesis is one, eoo is one and few smaller, example onslaugh is new guild in my eyes :)

hmm sad, dont even remember anymore that swedish peeps name who lead it, played approx year ago atleast some time.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
well he heh then i got it the other way around .. just shows how much i pay attention .. my friends guild was Odin's eye then .. my bad :)

I fully remember the other 1 aswell though :)

/Mirk

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
I think Blejsarus was GM of Eye of Odin for awhile

Tuppe said:
yep, ment the old one in prydwen.
personally remember only few old guilds, nemesis is one, eoo is one and few smaller, example onslaugh is new guild in my eyes :)

hmm sad, dont even remember anymore that swedish peeps name who lead it, played approx year ago atleast some time.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Indeed Eye of Odin was a very old guild ;) was made long before SI came out.. was in it also with blej etc ;)

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Yepp, i am that swedish guy who just bumped a 6y old thread \o/ :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom