Hmm.. guild?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
dont think so ..but hang round the forums till censi gets here ..he puts on a good role playing show :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
popocatepetl said:
Domain for latenight rpg-storytelling over the CF /as ...
Give more ! :worthy:

haha yer =) Domain rox

btw....what happened to Chosen? I think they did some roleplaying. At least back the time when Auscia & Ruddyn played.

fortunefish

Banned
nawp, chosen dont roleplay

we have fun tho ;)

always wanted to try roleplaying... then again, maby not :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Strict ain't fun ;<

ye cus the childish bs on /as is fun, ok!

either make it a chatgroup for all or very strict, not something in between like it is now

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
btw to answer the thread starters question, there are no roleplaying guilds left in hib

ages ago there was the kindred, but eventually it dissolved because people moved to other games or rl, a shame really :(

on alb there was a roleplaying guild called the Custodians of Albion or something like that - but i havn't heard from them in ages either, so i think they died out aswell

censi

Can't get enough of FH
The Post Mortem Overlords are happy to accept new members to join the crusade....

However the life of a stealther is a hard road to tread...

You must meet the strict requirements before the Overlords will deem you worthy...

Send me a courier pigeon in game an we can discuss the issue over a flaggon of Ale.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
The Post Mortem Overlords are happy to accept new members to join the crusade....

However the life of a stealther is a hard road to tread...

You must meet the strict requirements before the Overlords will deem you worthy...

Send me a courier pigeon in game an we can discuss the issue over a flaggon of Ale.

censi ..I really really wish you would do a rpg story for the creative section :( would be a good read

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Ronso said:
censi ..I really really wish you would do a rpg story for the creative section :( would be a good read

true dat, censi is a good write!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom