hmm...good or bad ?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Good or bad, that's one helluva merger of two giants in the industry and the results, good or bad, should atleast be interesting.

I'm just thinking of the possibilities. Activision, to me says mechs more then anything. Blizzard, says diablo/starcraft...

It's just...you can't put a great pie over a great pie and think it's gonna be a poopoo platter :eek7:

eksdee

FH is my second home
wow, didn't see that one coming! tony hawks in space mmo coming 2009!

Nate

FH is my second home
How much is EA worth? Will be interesting to see if this makes the market competitive between the 2, maybe EA will pump out some better games then ones with a new year on the cover!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It wont make any difference to EA and their army of misguided fans. Not sure where blizzard are going with this deal though, its not as if they need the brand.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Blizzard have stated it won't affect their upcoming games and so on too much for it was more a economical move in order to merge two giants to create one super giant.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Soon enough all that will be left is going to be one fat, huge company that makes all the games we will ever "need".

Oh glorious future. :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Camelotcraft! Dark age of Camelot RTS style. Play as Albion, Midgard or Hibernia. Train Paladins, Clerics etc etc. Upgrade their stats, weapons and armor! Now that i would like to see ^^

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Soon enough all that will be left is going to be one fat, huge company that makes all the games we will ever "need".

Oh glorious future. :(

On the flipside, no competition, can charge anything, but for sales it's good to keep cost low, might be cheaper games.

Also, with one company, all the worlds resources in game industry would be allocated accordingly, so best games would be best games 'cause they would have best makers of ALL companies.

Basically, one company vs thousands of companies, isn't that clear cut good/bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom