hmm ever feel its just not your day?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

lol ! these are funny, i like the baby one^^

Ive had the cramp one too, except my leg was spasming and i tore a ligament muscle? something anyway^^ , now thats serious cramp:p dunno what i done when i was asleep^^
i hate that pain:( so bad though

Athinz

Fledgling Freddie
i dunno if you still need it...

but i got an amusing story (funnier if you were there)
(was 13-14 when this happened)
i was walking down road with my mate.. we were going to tennis courts in park to have a game of tennis, and we noticed a guy follow us... i just ignored it and we kept walking, when we got close to tennis courts the person following us started talking to us... he says "have you got any money" i say "no" (even though there was a wallet in my right pocket)
the guy trying to mug us said "jump for me" i was thinking wtf but ok i did... (he coulda had a knife for all i know) he then asked my friend for the time, he got his mobile out and told him.. the guy said "nice mobile, can i see?" so my friend holds it closer to him and he says "c'mon man lemme hold it" my friend gives him a very blunt "no...." so the guy walks away for about 30seconds and comes back and says "can i see your tennis racket" my friend hands him his tennis racket and the guy walks away with it... about 1minute later the guy said "want your racket back?" so we said "k..." and he just put it on the floor and carried on walking.....

the end

i still can't beleive how thick that guy is.. if i were a mug i'd atleast make out i am remotely intelligent to the victim,

p.s. i tried my best to make it comprehendable but i am not up to concentrating as i have not eaten today >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom