Hmm...ah yes....i think i have something new for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flesh

Have to agree with Dillinja, I usually find some of the crap that you spam funny..
But that was slightly over the top. :|

C

chimaira

Originally posted by Flesh
Have to agree with Dillinja, I usually find some of the crap that you spam funny..
But that was slightly over the top. :|

WHAT Flesh is mr sensitive xD

D

Driwen

the joke is the person who tohtori is roleplaying, off course it means you have to be not offended by reading fuck you. Tohtori himself doesnt mean it towards anyone, the joke is on mr Nasty McNasty.
I dont find this one really amusing, but its okish and tohtori has made better ones. But he is just testing, this one most likely failed and we wont see something similar again.

Btw if you cant stand that what are you doing on BW? Flames are normal here and this isnt even close to a good flame. I am sorry, but it would be best for the people who are offended by this not to post much on daoc BW as otherwise you will get even more offended and this time by a person who actually meant it.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by asorek
how is saying (even thought its some kind of crap lyric) to go f**k my dog,mother,sister EVEN REMOTELY FUNNY??

First learn to read...

In no shape or form there was a suggestion to go f**k your mother or her poodle. There was "F**k your mother, poodle...etc.." No "go" in there.

Get the difference? No? Shame really.

It's a character. This one bombed. This char will not come around anymore. It's a test as i said earlier. Gees...it wasn't towards noone. Why do triggerhappy people take things so personally. I bet you think that the Al Quedaliaaid is after you too. Personally after you. Noone else.

F

Flesh

I was in no way shape or form offended by the word f**k , just to clarify. ;o

D

Danya

Tohtori is never funny, this is no better or worse than his usual tripe. So *shrug*. It's just meaningless drivel that any 5 year old could spout.
Oh and for the record censoring fuck to f**k is silly, either swear or don't, don't try and make it look like you aren't while you are.

T

Telamon

Lol

Just another useless thread :)

*SPAM*

Now I should have 13 total posts Buhaa!

(..and obviously too much time for my own good)

D

Damini

Re: Lol

Originally posted by Telamon
Just another useless thread :)

*SPAM*

Now I should have 13 total posts Buhaa!

(..and obviously too much time for my own good)

I'd be very careful if I were you... I hear the mods around here are complete bitches when it comes to post farmers...

O

old.Dillinja

Lol. Why the hell ain't leviathane banned yet then? :p

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Danya
Tohtori is never funny, this is no better or worse than his usual tripe. So *shrug*. It's just meaningless drivel that any 5 year old could spout.
Oh and for the record censoring fuck to f**k is silly, either swear or don't, don't try and make it look like you aren't while you are.

See? This is an honest opinion. Danya still doesn't go off on an epic quest to ban my furry behind. If people don't like me, they don't. It's simple and how it works really.

About the f word, well, wrote itlike that 'cause i wrote it like that. F**k if i care if people get pissy over the way i type it.

As i said, this thing won't happen again since people don't like it. But should've the producers of LotR said "no, don't make it" because some guy in Alabama might be offended by elves? Don't think so. :D

Now put aside your flaming devices, this thing has gone long enough and those who wanted to tell the world they hate me, had their chance. Now i shall introduce a very useful (and perhaps to those who don't like me, immature) option and throw a lock on this thread. If you're pissed off because you can't answer back, then PM me, do a FAO thread, do what you like but remember i might bite back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom