Hmm...ah yes....i think i have something new for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Tohtori

I thought about writing stuff...but then i thought i'd leave it to a good friend of mine, Nasty McNasty. Enjoy.

"F**K you! Yeah you! That's right. You know who you are and i ain't taking no shit from you anymore.

I know you got that radar burning hot in the frontiers. So f**k you.

I know you teh 3l337 who KEWL all 24/7..f**k you too!

I know you like to ask G PLZ!..well...f**k you!

Like to post a link to your grandma's poodlesite who noones really cares about? F**k...you! Hah! That's right.

How about a nice story about how you were the only child and how that affects your posts? Well..aww...f**k you! Whiny b**ch.

Got LD'd for the second time in one hour? F**k you. Don't care, never did!

You one fo those grannies in the bus who give an evil eye if you sit on the "handycap" seat 'cause the bus is full and there's no handies around and then stand in my freaking way when i try to get off the bus? Tan tan taaaaa! F**K YOU! Die allready.

You thinking of posting +1? You thinking of complaining about this thread? You thinking of a witty remark towards old McNasty? Well..you know it...F**K YOU!

As a matter of fact...f**k you all!! And your dog. F**k that little furball! F**k you, your family, your dog, your job, your friends, their friends, their friends families and all the f**kers around you.

No honest...no offense but...

F**k!

You.

O

old.Tohtori

Nope. Well...it's under discussion.

See, this is how it works.

A: Teh Seel makes a post.

B: People read it(if they want).

C: If people like the new stuff, they usually ask for more and i post more(when inspired to do so).

D: If people don't like the stuff, they usually inform or the thread simply falls down the list and never again appears.

It is the way things work.

B

Bagloor

A mother and her young son returned from the grocery store and began putting away the groceries. The boy opened the box of animal crackers and spread them all over the table. "What are you doin?" His mother asked. "You can't eat them if the seal is broken." The boy explained. "I'm looking for the seal."

K

kinag

Originally posted by Staan
i have a new girl friend.

They are only trouble, broke up with mine a week ago or two.
If I know both of us well, we'll be back together in a month or something :p

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by Bagloor
A mother and her young son returned from the grocery store and began putting away the groceries. The boy opened the box of animal crackers and spread them all over the table. "What are you doin?" His mother asked. "You can't eat them if the seal is broken." The boy explained. "I'm looking for the seal."
Top Class! :)

T

tripitaka

So did u use the bin bags i gave you to hide the last one ?

and your ex has to get the old f**kstick out again.

just 2 of my several replies - for the 'i dumped her' threads ;)

T

Tasans

Toilet paper seriously affects your posting mood imo.

V

Validus

seel gets to use fictional characters as an excuse to swear ;(
most ppl can claim for -i was in a bad mood- or -it was my other personality and i was diagnosed with multiple personality syndrome- or even -i have trained my monkey so hard it can eat cats and use my account to swear on the barrysworld forums-

in the end.. ur the one that swore seel.

A

asorek

*PLEASE LOCK AND DELETE THIS POST*

there is no place for foul language like this on these forums, and tbh this post offended me, and it takes a LOT to offend me.. usually your posts are reasonably funny, but this just wasnt.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by asorek
*PLEASE LOCK AND DELETE THIS POST*

there is no place for foul language like this on these forums, and tbh this post offended me, and it takes a LOT to offend me.. usually your posts are reasonably funny, but this just wasnt.

it takes a LOT to offend you?

yeah, you really proved that :puke:

C

Cloudd_RTD

So OLD! Gal(Get a life) imo...
I agree with the guy who wanted to lock this thread. Tothori is going to far. Please don't alow people to go around and offend people like that.

- Cloudd

(Ban voter)

E

Ekydus

Either you're completely stupid and missed the point of the post or, you are very jealous that Tohtori has greater levels of humour and wit then you will ever have.

I rest my case.

C

Cloudd_RTD

Actually no Ekydous. I just don't care much for him/her. It's getting annoying. He's spamming so much and yelling for attention. I feel sorry for you, if you cannot see that.
Does he/she have cancer or something since we have to treat him/her so good?

- Cloudd

E

Ekydus

Or maybe it's because he's stealing the attention from you?

He's the original forum oddball and people know he is like this. It isn't going to change just for you. Grow up please.

C

Cloudd_RTD

Grow up? He's swearing in the forum, and making threads that have nothing to do with anything. It's not funny. It's annoying. So the "Forum Oddball" can do whatever he/she wants? I think that's pretty stupid. I must disagree with you there.

I do not need attention in the way Tohtori most obviously does, I just don't like him spaming and swearing in the forums. I don't see the point. Imo, you should grow up Ekydus.

- Cloudd

E

Ekydus

He isn't fucking spamming. He's being fuck damn shit arsed funny too. He doesn't fucking get away with shit, he posts random and amusing fucking stuff. Everyone fucking swears, if we were not meant to fucking swear, the bollocking fucktard words would be made into fucking stars like ****.

You are being very naive now.

C

Cloudd_RTD

People can easly get offended by swearing Ekydus. I just don't think you should be allowed to. I remember a long time ago, when that Arladon bloke flamed Misato and Wolfshead, he was flamed for months. If that does'nt make an example for people, then what will??

Your being very childish Ekydus.

- Cloudd

E

Ekydus

You remind me of people who get annoyed at Slim Shady when he sings as Slim Shady. It's 3rd person. It isn't meant to offend, it's meant to be funny, and if you'd open your eyes instead of squinting through them whilst continously slapping yourself in the side of the head, you'd see the humour.
No... You'd rather flame him and stalk him where ever he goes. Becoming what you hate, eh? Contradictory, eh? Idiot, eh?

O

old.Dillinja

It's all a matter of opinion, you either like it or you don't. I don't particularly like this latest thing from Tohtori but there is other stuff that he has done before which has been quite funny. Just let him get on with it, if you are offended by it don't read it.

O

old.Tohtori

Thanks for the barrycade(pun..har) ekydus, though i'm a bit more toughskinned then people might think. Not that offended by Clouddddds crusade to bury me.

Damini, this was a total off-topic thread and sorry 'bout the inproper testing of it in the general.

Now then, my dear dear Cloud(d). I'll try to be polite with this but please answer a few questions.

If you hate my threads so much, why do you read them?

When you post another "I hate Teh Seel" reply on my threads, isn't it you who is spamming? What's so different in posting the same flame and posting similar stuff? Ah yes...i don't c/p my old threads.

EDIT: Just a little add-on here. If i waslooking for attention with my threads, i'd post something like...song lyrics(ahem ahem). I make stuff up to entertain people, you don't call stand up comics or singers attention whores now do you? Well..you actually might.

A

asorek

Originally posted by Ekydus
Either you're completely stupid and missed the point of the post or, you are very jealous that Tohtori has greater levels of humour and wit then you will ever have.

I rest my case.

yep you rest your case for begin completely stupid.

how is swearing in that context funny?

how is saying (even thought its some kind of crap lyric) to go f**k my dog,mother,sister EVEN REMOTELY FUNNY??
if you find that funny then you need to go seek help from someone.
And more importantly how does it relate in ANY WAY SHAPE or FORM to Dark Age of Camelot?
the simple answer my simple chum is it DOESNT. just adding in a few words like LinkDead, and GOA, dont make it on Topic.
His posts are usually slighty humerous, but this was dumb,rude and totally not funny in anyway.

originally posted by Arnor
it takes a LOT to offend you?

yeah, you really proved that

Please explain what u mean? Because your reply as usual make no sense.
But then thats what we see in most of your oh so witty posts.

E

Ekydus

Wow I can safely say here that English isn't a strong language with you.

Oh, look up "Sarcasm" for Arnor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom